grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

fuck August osage county ,that was some deep shit i just watch , this movie is drama perfection with an all star cast , american hustle wishes it could be a 1/3 as good as this was! i even got a bit teary the last 20 mn 

Basically this. Kinda wish that Barbara would've gotten slapped at some point. Bitch had it coming for her. 

• Like 1

In Canada the whole Titanic Craze was also mixed in the the homegrown singer Celine Dion craze

My Heart will go on is all anyone heard for an entire year after Titanic release. 

I think its the best selling single ever here. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2

Basically this. Kinda wish that Barbara would've gotten slapped at some point. Bitch had it coming for her. 

she did , didnt she? 

the movie started back again and i haven't turned it off , heck its great just listening to it as i type (its that good) 

i'm off to RTM for it and leave it play as i peruse its thread , the dynamics and layers awww

i like the horseshit scene but the diner scene A+

First time I've seen people on FB talking about a new release this much since Hobbit-Lone Survivor is getting some great status updates."Amazing""Very violent, not for everybody but very well made"Yep as I said earlier-the director might of had a rusty start but looks to be a turn around, remember quite a few great directors had rusty starts.

His first movie was THE RUNDOWN, it was actually pretty good.
  • Like 2

Yeah the song has 103 million views, not bad for a 16 year old song. 

Just to betray mankind as well.

This song for a 90's hit movie, was super popular as well and I like :) 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 3

she did , didnt she? 

the movie started back again and i haven't turned it off , heck its great just listening to it as i type (its that good) 

i'm off to RTM for it and leave it play as i peruse its thread , the dynamics and layers awww

i like the horseshit scene but the diner scene A+

No. I don't remember anyone slapping Julia roberts. I'm fairly sure it was only Jean and Violet.