grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

Boring to Who????? <_< They're plenty of people here looking to see if it can beat DM2 domestic and WW which would be astonishing for original animation.  :D

Really, if not for Frozen's amazing run to 300 and now chasing DM2 for the #3 spot for 2013 (which absolutely nobody predicted or expected) and CF run for #1  I would have been almost completely disinterested in following any daily or weekend numbers in the last few months.

At least this weekend looks to have an interesting overachiever in LS to go with the 2 holdovers I'm still following. B)

How can something surprising be boring...unless surprises are boring :thinking: that usually is not the case.......

.......party pooper  :dunce:

I feel like if something is surprising it has to by default at least spark an interest in you even if for only a second. Unless of course he means surprising to others?

I'm not saying it only happens with FROZEN. Any time there's a big hit -- especially if it's bigger than expected -- you have people constantly asking/demanding for numbers when objectively they really aren't that dramatic anymore.

Smaller films crossing 100 million are fun.

However admit it

Its when the big films make big money that makes box office the most fun. 

I'm not saying it only happens with FROZEN. Any time there's a big hit -- especially if it's bigger than expected -- you have people constantly asking/demanding for numbers when objectively they really aren't that dramatic anymore.

I always love crazy legs and it's behaving like mini-Avatar. Would you have been bored with Titanic or MBFGW or ET back in the day as these movies stayed in top 5 for months on? 

• Like 1

Sorry, but nope. I already sold my soul and voice to Ursula the sea witch to ensure it wouldn't. :)

Better hunt the bitch down and punch that ole crawfish in the ass, she double crossed you.

I always love crazy legs and it's behaving like mini-Avatar. Would you have been bored with Titanic or MBFGW or ET back in the day as these movies stayed in top 5 for months on?

You're saying that like I didn't track them. :PIt's not like I didn't appreciate their grosses, but after a significant milestone they stopped being that interesting. (TITANIC after passing ET, etc).