vc2002

Shia LaBeouf announces retirement 'from public life' via Twitter

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-shia-labeouf-announces-retirement-from-public-life-via-twitter-20140110,0,3360528.story

In light of recent attacks against Shia LaBeouf’s “artistic integrity,” the actor has announced retirement from “all public life.”

What does that mean, you ask? Who knows.

LaBeouf’s reps have yet to respond to TheWrap‘s request for comment, so here’s his announcement:

In light of the recent attacks against my artistic integrity, I am retiring from all public life.

- Shia LaBeouf (@thecampaignbook) January 10, 2014

My love goes out to those who have supported me.

#stopcreating

LaBeouf’s “artistic” troubles began in December when it was revealed that he had plagiarized his short-film, “HowardCantour.com,” from 2007 comic “Justin M. Damiano” by “Ghost World” creator Daniel Clowes.

The former Disney star admitted he “f–ked up” in an apology and said he hoped to work out a deal with Clowes for proper accreditation, but he became the subject of even more scrutiny when someone realized a portion of his apology may have been lifted from a post on Yahoo! Answers.

Since then, LaBeouf has been regularly tweeting plagiarized apologies, and then got a little creative when he apologized to Clowes through letters in the sky.

Most recently, the 27-year-old — who will next be seen in Lars von Trier’s sex addiction drama “Nymphomaniac” — posted a cease-and-desist letter from Clowes’ attorney on Twitter.

“Brian, your client is seriously out of control,” the letter addressed to LaBeouf’s lawyer, Brian Wolf, read. “He must stop his improper and outlandish directed at Mr. Clowes, and your client must take all necessary and appropriate steps to redress his wrongs.”

Maybe his retirement from public life is the first step.

Lol Publicity stunt.  He has said in the past he was talking with Steven Speilberg on Indy 5 not so long ago,..

These actors with their  flops come up with absurd ways to try and stay relevant. LOLPS  Will Smith just decided

to come back to ID4 sequel for less money now that he has some nice steady chain of flops. Most recently

the earth flop

LOL> I hope Jeff Goldblum is on for the sequel and that actor that played the president as well.