iceroll

71st Golden Globes Ceremony Thread - Tonight, on now!

Anyway, bashing AH seems to be the "it " thing on the intrawebz these days, with dick contests between Scorcese and DOR.

The sad thing in Wolf is that people won't admit to themselves they' d like to have lived the way Belfort lived, true liberty to do do whatever stupid thing that comes to your mind with buttloads of money.

All the guys on Wall Street quoted Gordon Gekko for decadesn, they didn't care about the fall, just the rise, same thing will happen for Wolf.

Young future Wall street scumbags will quote this movie for decades to come.

The ultimate irony of Wolf is that Dicaprio's lifestyle is not very far from Belfort's one and he dares to criticize this behaviour in his interviews.

What an hypocrite he is talking about greed when he made next to 50m with Inception and asks 20m a movie.

He is also known to fuck the most beautiful women in the world and organize parties with big celebrities.

Hypocrisy is truely the plague of our world and Leo isn't even aware of it.

Anyway, bashing AH seems to be the "it " thing on the intrawebz these days, with dick contests between Scorcese and DOR.

The sad thing in Wolf is that people won't admit to themselves they' d like to have lived the way Belfort lived, true liberty to do do whatever stupid thing that comes to your mind with buttloads of money.

All the guys on Wall Street quoted Gordon Gekko for decadesn, they didn't care about the fall, just the rise, same thing will happen for Wolf.

Young future Wall street scumbags will quote this movie for decades to come.

The ultimate irony of Wolf is that Dicaprio's lifestyle is not very far from Belfort's one and he dares to criticize this behaviour in his interviews.

What an hypocrite he is talking about greed when he made next to 50m with Inception and asks 20m a movie.

He is also known to fuck the most beautiful women in the world and organize parties with big celebrities.

Hypocrisy is truely the plague of our world and Leo isn't even aware of it.

The reason I am bashing AH is because I watched it and didn't like it, what is wrong with that. And who the fuck is comparing it to WOLFIE?

I'm thinking maybe Roberts will win in supporting. I mean she's famous and from a generation in which the Globe Voters (who are possibly older than Academy voters) can still remember and relate to. Also she hasn't won in a loooooooooooooooong while and this will be like her comeback moment. 

Okay, ADF's trying on Dior dresses for JLaw and it's hilarious. Like honestly, JLaw's too fat to look good in any of those dresses. Like the only ones from Dior's couture collection that she hasn't worn are all designed for skinny bitches. (And Also, I can only imagine how big of a drop Dior's couture sales are undergoing this season, but as long as ready to wear picks up with a JLaw endorsement, it probably balances out)

I'm thinking maybe Roberts will win in supporting. I mean she's famous and from a generation in which the Globe Voters (who are possibly older than Academy voters) can still remember and relate to. Also she hasn't won in a loooooooooooooooong while and this will be like her comeback moment. 

And Harvey backing her up.