iceroll

71st Golden Globes Ceremony Thread - Tonight, on now!

I used to love jlaw still do but the Futurist mske me want her to lose tonight

I really don't care that much if she wins this year you know.

The nomination itself is historical. 3 noms before 24.

She swept everything but the Bafta last year.

And let  not kid ourself, the Supporing actress oscar is in chocolate, leftover at best. Sorry Miss Kyle !

When Mockingjay ends THG franchise in November 2015, Jlaw will have accomplished at 25 more than 99% of the actresses in the biz.

3 Oscar noms.

1 win.

50m fortune.

Female lead of a 3B ww franchise with a character, Katniss, that is/will become a pop cultural icon.

She could retire and have plenty of Joult babies.

She won't cause she loves acting so much. She is already producing her own projects and wants to direct feature films.

But yeah, whether she wins or looses this year doesn't phase me at all. Last year was way more serious shit, with this lame Riva momemtum bullshit that oscar pundits tried to pull on us after Riva's Bafta win.

I think it is just very cool to be nominated 3 times this soon in her career.

Enjoy the Globes everybody, Jlaw is already the Queen, no need to remind people of that with other wins, plus, her trophy room is full already.

:)

Edited by The Futurist

How such irrelevant people ( the guys behind the Globes) in the movie industry managed to gain such inportance is still a mystery to me.

Hope Nikki will continue to bash this " institution" with her Twitter account.

Edited by The Futurist

huge water leak on #goldenglobes red carpet...Bev Hills fire trying to clean up pic.twitter.com/70dwJzzwYR

Posted Image

:lol: Not as bad as the time the Kodak water pipe broke on the second floor and the entire theatre entrance area washrooms were a lake. 

How such irrelevant people ( the guys behind the Globes) in the movie industry managed to gain such inportance is still a mystery to me.

Hope Nikki will continue to bash this " institution" with her Twitter account.

No idea. But now that it's here, we might as well enjoy it.