Jack Nevada

2014 Academy Awards: The Official Thread (ALL NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST)

Bill Murray ... man, he's getting old ... makes me feel old.

Murray hasn't aged very well. To be fair he looked 50 when he was 30-35. But I don't care . He is a better actor than anyone nominated for Best Actor this year.

• Like 2

Bill Murray ... man, he's getting old ... makes me feel old.

Yeah wow yeah had lots of age  marks...And I know the feeling Adamn. You an 80s man too? :)? lol I hope he speaks  if they do anything to honour Harold Ramis along with Dan Ackroyd.

^^^ Wow baumer the film didnt look that good to me, but I will check it out.. I cant imagine him being better than he  was in Aviator Baumer. Which performance did you like Aviator, Titan or Wolf?

Team 12-Years-A-Slave-but-secretly-Gravity-just-for-a-surprise-as-long-as-it's-not-American-Hustle

Time to give it to a film truly worthy of shaking up film making. .12 yrs of a slave is the most powerful film this year!!

Lets hope it gets 6-8 oscars or all 9(Unless its best song lol-That I want for  Frozen)

Yeah wow yeah had lots of age  marks...And I know the feeling Adamn. You an 80s man too? :)? lol I hope he speaks  if they do anything to honour Harold Ramis along with Dan Ackroyd.

^^^ Wow baumer the film didnt look that good to me, but I will check it out.. I cant imagine him being better than he  was in Aviator Baumer. Which performance did you like Aviator, Titan or Wolf?

You haven't seen Wolf?  Buddy, there were three of us here who named Wolf the best film of the year and others have it in their top 10.  It's a brilliant film with brilliant everything in it.  It should sweep this year, I know it won't but it should.

• Like 2

Not for long. 

Apparently he's mostly broke. Got paid $65000 for the film, which was nearly two years ago and it's hard to say whether he'll really land a whole lot of future roles. Hopefully Sony pays out some nice bonus or something, because the man deserves it certainly.

Apparently he's mostly broke. Got paid $65000 for the film, which was nearly two years ago and it's hard to say whether he'll really land a whole lot of future roles. Hopefully Sony pays out some nice bonus or something, because the man deserves it certainly.

I think he will get roles.  He's made enough connections that he can play some kind of bad guy.  I don't think he will be a flash in the pan.

I think he will get roles.  He's made enough connections that he can play some kind of bad guy.  I don't think he will be a flash in the pan.

I hope so. I'm just worried that Hollywood won't see him as anything but a Somalian pirate of sorts.