Jack Nevada

2014 Academy Awards: The Official Thread (ALL NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST)

I dunno. Last year was pretty competitive. I mean who would she have bumped out? Wallis? or Nanny? I don't actually see either of them missing. Wallis was BP and BD nommed and so were Legend Riva and JLaw. And Nanny was in a hardcore emotional drama with the pathos ramped up to 15/10. So  I don't see her missing either. The weak link (Cotillard) already missed out. 

I dunno I think she could have pushed Naomi Watts out

you know futurist its very possible to dislike AH just based on fact its not that good really on its own and suffers when compared to other movies that are just leagues better than it in all aspect 

at the very least last year even though i was rooting all the way for ARGO , Lincoln was a worthy adversary which i also liked just not as much as Argo 

• Like 1

you know futurist its very possible to dislike AH just based on fact its not that good really on its own and suffers when compared to other movies that are just leagues better than it in all aspect 

at the very least last year even though i was rooting all the way for ARGO , Lincoln was a worthy adversary which i also liked just not as much as Argo 

Let's please not talk about Lincoln. I'd like to forget that ever existed.