CJohn

SCREEN ACTORS GUILD AWARDS | AMERICAN HUSTLE Wins Best Cast!

Very glad Lupita took it opposed to J-Law.But after seeing Nebraska today June Squibb totally was the best Supporting Actress of the year.

Yes, she was the best by a good margin, but the scene they showed was kind of obnoxious and not her best scene.

God, two of the most irritating actresses alive now...Streep and Roberts.  And they are real bit**** in real life, from what I've heard. 

Looks like ric must be freaking out over Irons God

Still recuperating from Meryl :P But in all seriousness, Jeremy Irons is amazing. His work in the Hollow Crown was amazing. 

Posted Image

I don't know why, but I can't get over this. Like It's amazing and funny everytime I see it. 

• Like 3

Watch it Lupita, if your not careful Jennifer might snatch that award of yours behind your back.

Don't think so. I think the BAFTAs appreciate performances from films like 12 Years more than the Academy does, so the combo of BAFTA+SAG+BFCA will make her a lock on Oscar night. I don't think anyone's ever lost with that combo. Generally speaking BAFTA is the most important because it's the last one and it's the only one that airs as voting actually happens. Most splits generally go BAFTA unless the winning actress doesn't get nominated at the BAFTAs due to their retarded eligibility rules. SAG is second most important, generally speaking.