Gopher

2014 BOX OFFICE AWARDS: Voting Due Thursday Night, Read Announcement (P.24)

Kinda confused, I thought ballots were already due? People are still posting them. And I dont know much about this "write up", but I'll do Captain Phil if its still available. I wanted to vote in this, but once I got snubbed for funniest member I said the hell with it. JK, just never got around to it. Good job on this though, Goph.

Ballots and presentation for nominees are done, but you can still vote for the winners out of those we nominated.

i'm going to cry everyday until i see 12yas why whyyyy ...going to search again for it , i will keep trying ...

ps: i was wondering what is up with george clooney ? i don't think i've seen him since oscar last year when he won as producer of argo!

Edited by ladyevenstar22

No Matthew? No Leto? No Hustle? You people need to control your hate for stuff. First MoS gets in a Worst of All Time list and now this :lol: ?

The rest, fine nominations all around.

I don't think anyone other than CoolioD1 is hating on Matthew, Leto and Dallas Buyers Club.

Matthew and Leto didn't got nominated in their categories. And the 'most people didn't saw this movie because *insert reason*' is an excuse. Because I am pretty sure I saw Short Term 12 with some big nominations (don't saying it doesn't deserve them, just giving an example of a movie most didn't saw, or apparently they did).

Hustle not getting in for best Picture? Don't know, honestly, Llewyn David is a bore of epic proportions that goes nowhere. I hate yet to see Hustle, tho. 

Edited by CJohn