Gopher

2014 BOX OFFICE AWARDS: Voting Due Thursday Night, Read Announcement (P.24)

It's with a heavy heart to tell all of you guys that I won't be hosting the Friday ceremony. I may come back next year, at least for the nominations period, but I've reached a point in my life where I just don't have much time for forum business and that does make me a little sad. I'm not going away, don't worry (not sure why you'd worry about me in the first place) but I've already cut my posting by a large number in the last few months.

But I've got good news- Chewy will be hosting in my place. And he's going to do an amazing job. So here's what I ask of you: IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR BALLOT, SEND IT TO CHEWY. IF YOU'VE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR BALLOT, YOU'RE OKAY. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

Thanks and have fun on Friday!

thx a lot  :wub: u did a great job

& Chewy will too (I still miss your Trevor icon :( !)

out of curiosity went to goldderby to look at their awards & wow it made me appreciate our noms x100 better

& if soeone still havent voted for Bruhl & Rush

you still have time do it! :D

Posted Image

Edited by Tauriel
  • Like 1

Gopher thanks for your hard work and I'm sure chewy will do you justice! Just voting and sending in lists to different threads makes me appreciate the time and effort you guys put into these stuff that keep us entertained and involved Gopher I hope everything goes well for you in real life, we all know what that's like as real life often takes away time spent in BoF forums whethere you're a frequent poster or not I'm going to bookmark this so I do it at some point this afternoon or evening I have a busy day so gotta go myself lol

• Like 1