Fake

The International Box Office Discussion Thread

It will happen in some places, since Battleship OS will be divided into the next 2 weekends.In Spain is the most sad/hilarious case. THG will be released on April 20, right between Battleship and The Avengers :lol:

Gigantic Friday over here. The last time I saw something like this we were in Christmas. Huge weekend OS is coming. It will be Legen- wait for it... DARY!!!!

That's awesome CJohn, good to hear.

I just hope the same is happening everywhere, specially in the big markets.My country is just out of this world. American Reunion will have the biggest OW of the year and it will likely be the number 1 movie until Ice Age 4 in the end of June (the only one with a small chance of passing it is Snow White)! And Titanic will do more on OW than Star Wars did in his entire run. It will also do more on OW than John Carter or Journey 2 did in their respective OW.

Edited by CJohn

It would be interesting to see which movie come out at top this weekend. Titanic has the advantage, but WOTT has a strong case as well, thanks to China.

I think that WOTT will have a easy win this weekend