Ezen Baklattan

BOF's Top 25 Funniest Movies of All Time (NEW DEADLINE: 3/14 @ 6PM ET)

Just sent mine but just in case1. Animal House2. Airplane3. Caddyshack4. This is Spinal Tap5. Ghostbusters6. Ferris Bueller's Day Off7. Planes, Trains and Automobiles8. Young Frankenstein9. Christmas Vacation10. Vacation11. Anchorman12. Best in Show13. A Fish Called Wanda14. Dodgeball15. Trading Places16. Fast Times at Ridgemont High17. Hangover18. Duck Soup19. Superbad20. Coming to America21. Borat22. Blazing Saddles23. Raising Arizona24. Big Lebowski25. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

1 Caddyshack
2 Airplane
3 The Blues Brothers
4 Young Frankenstein
5 Monty Python's The Life of Brian
6 Trading Places
7 Wayne's World 
8 Animal House
9 Stripes
10 Groundhog Day
11 Coming to America
12 Blazing Saddles
13 Men in Black
14 There’s Something About Mary
15 The Man With Two Brains
16 Monty Python and the Holy Grail
17 Ghostbusters
18 Office Space
19 Fletch
20 Shrek
21 Vacation
22 Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
23 The Naked Gun
24 Beverly Hills Cop
25 Ace Ventura, Pet Detective

Since I don't have very many lists so far, are people still planning to work on these, or would it be fine to just remove the list factor and just enjoy this space as a discussion?

Is this the note from page 3 you are talking about, as it asks a question but doesn't say that it is on hold or what you are planning to do.Personally I think you should change the game to the NCAA/NFL/how I met your mother matchup or bracket type tournament, as lots of people said they wanted to do this but the ranking is hard.First postpone for a week or soRequest all lists with no limits or say 50 nominations, as the duplicates will reduce he number greatly.Take all the lists you get, and put them into excel, sort them into a ABC order. Eliminate al duplicates.Randomize the listThen put into matchup rounds with 2 against each other.Let the rounds go for a week for the people who only come once a week on weekends.Randomize the winning list again.And keep on going as you keep n splitting the choices into half, until.There is only 1 Edited by Lazer

Actually, I've decided to delay the list to next weekend. You have another week to submit lists.

Your choice but doing it as I suggested will get 2 or 3 times the users involved, and would be a lot of fun! More fun than you could even imagine.

I am still working on it, making some tough choices in what I cut already, and is just realized that I still have 26 so I have to cut one more. Now this is a top 10. His Girl Friday - TopGroundhog Day - TopMeet the Parents - TopMy Cousin Vinny - TopThe Waterboy - TopWedding Crashers - TopAnimal House - TopThe Sure Thing - Middle, Maybe TopTrading Places - TopFoul Play - TopSo many I would have thought would be going in the top ten, but there just sang enough roomAirplane - MiddleTeam America World Police - MiddleThere's Something about Mary - MiddleAnchorman - MiddleStir Crazy - MiddleHot Fuzz - MiddleOffice Space - MiddleBeverly Hills Cop - MiddleSorry to my funny movie friends for putting you in the bottom 25. I admit. A real jip.Naked Gun - BottomStripes - BottomPlanes Trains and Automobiles - BottomScary Movie - BottomIt happened one night - BottomBlazing Saddles - BottomOne Flew over the Cuckoos Nest - BottomThe Court Jester - Bottom