iceroll

Looking (HBO)

@Bobby john Thanks for discussing my spoiler a bit further , I don't know much about gay sexuality , learning as I go really!@noctis Agree their chemistry feels very believable and therefore I feel a connection and want to root for them maybe that's why I don't respond well to random hookups gay or straight in movie/tv medium if there isn't a real / deeper vibe Sex for sake of sex does nothing for me as a viewer!

season 2 started last night !

good episode still not comfortable with all the cheating going on or as they call it open relationship, surely gays are into monogamous relationship too, right?

life is more than a string of random hook-ups surely !

patrick just has to make that guy chose already him or his boyfriend ? i mean the guy drove up from the city to the wood to have sex with you surely that means something or maybe it just means that  <_< hmmm

maybe its just me who tends to romanticize everything whichever way the couple in question swings ya know 

Edited by LadyEvenstar22

Season premiere was pretty formulatic. Nothing special except Kevin showing up, as they led you to believe Patrick would call Richie. I'm kind of stuck on who I think Patrick should pursue, On one hand, I think he and Kevin have better chemistry, but I don't like that Kevin had to cheat to get what he wanted. Richie is such a sweet guy, but needs to let go of his insecurities if he really wants Patrick. I don't believe in the whole "I don't want to fall if you're not ready" nonsense when it comes to relationships. It's very selfish and can cause more trouble than good. I'm looking forward to what they do with them this season.

things seem to be getting quite serious with kevin and patrick and i get a feeling its going to come to a head with patrick having to give him an ultimatum the boyfriend or himself, they can't keep going like this, their relationship has to take the next step 

i'm no fan of ritchie but i can see him hooking up with patrick eventually if things don't pan out with kevin but i'd hate that , i feel like we're getting to know kevin so well as a character as he opens up himself to patrick , this episode with him hanging out with patrick friends seemed to me like a big step

i just love their chemistry , when 2 characters have chemistry its hard to feel bad for spouse/bf/gf of the one doing the cheating coz you're always wondering if things were so great between them why is he looking outside that classic relationship?

as for Dom , he seems to be having some trouble adjusting to being in a serious couple with (scott bakula) who by the way is totally rocking the older gay and mature guy , representing for that age bracket , dom getting irritated because the guy cares enough about you he wants to further your career in right direction , i get feeling luckily for him his boyfriend has the patience of a saint and to think it was Dom who pursued the guy even after he said no at first !

gotta say i just love Dom and his ex-wife relationship , they have a healthier and more honest one than when they were married lol

omg i loved the ending of this episode , i ship kevin and patrick so hard 

chemistry is chemistry people , a fangirl knows the real deal when she sees it kkkkk

the episode was really good too as they focused during this breather episode on other characters after patrick party fiasco ,everyone viewers included needed some space , time to reflect , meanwhile apparently shit went down off screen in san francisco but i hope next episode talks about  and shows us what happened back there !

i don't care right now coz i'm fangirling lol but the time for explanations needs to happen !

• Like 1

good episode and i gotta say loving the song choices!

patrick and kevin make me want to gush and i try to refrain from doing that here, i go on tumblr for that 

dom missing doris , shit happens when your not the only dude in your bestie's life!

augustine needs to grow a pair , i dont see that guy putting up with his bs very long 

speaking about that i kinda figured a fat guy wouldnt be that hung lolll

i'm curious about dom lollllll, i want them to all go frontal lol

Edited by COOKIE SLAYING BooBooKitty

This season has been pretty incredible. Loving how the characters are developing and things are falling into place for each person. Last night's episode was a reality check for everyone. It broke my heart to see Dom/Doris have it out :( 

• Like 1

my head my heart my feels !

i think i got an hangover from that kevin and patrick discussion/fight and what it means moving forward !

i feel like one minute we were in la la land where everything was rainbows and kisses and now shit got super real REAL fast !

i found myself arguing with the episode , pausing trying to absorb bits of the long arse convo they had , i'm a libra i can easily weigh where each person is coming from!

this was some deep reflective shit going down , man i feel like i got hit with a 1 ton weight on the head , i guess honeymoon phase is even shorter at gaysville lol

i hope this isnt the end of the series , these two need to hash it out some more and find a compromise , they owe it to themselves and the love they have for each other !