grim22

The Flash | Season 2 premieres 6 October.

Yeah not a bad episode and I like the cliffhanger even though we know who it is.  I like the relationship with Barry and Dr. Wells even more now that you know who he really is and can see his motivation behind everything.  It's a nice touch when you know that and the character doesn't :P

i'm hoping ra

didnt mean to kill him but to teach him a lesson plus show for his followers to show he's merciless but i want to believe he sensed oliver wasnt the killer but was willing to die for the killer so he obliged him, i say so because he could have stabbed in the heart but it looked to me like he might have grazed it 

im think i agree with you on this one lady evening star. Cant wait to see new seasons of arrow and how he comes back.

im think i agree with you on this one lady evening star. Cant wait to see new seasons of arrow and how he comes back.

Arrow already came back last week.  It is the second episode of the second part of the season tonight ;)

As for last night's Flash, I thought it was pretty good even though they did the let's just introduce someone that should have been there the whole time thing that I am not crazy about.  However, I can get past that as it helped to show more of Wells in a different light.  

Plus it showed how his powers are fading and I am guessing 

he has more reasons, but one of the reasons he is helping Barry so much is try to figure out how to fix himself

• Like 1

I pretty much know nothing about the Flash mythology so it seems that more so then with Arrow a lot more things are alluded to here that I just don't know what they are referencing.  Especially the whole story with Wells and the anti-Flash.  Clearly people who have read the comics have a better idea of what is happening.  My big problem is that I don't know how much I want to know and if someone tells me something I might know more then I want to know.  I think Donald Rumsfeld had it right.  Maybe I want my known unknowns to remain unknown.

• Like 1

Good episode. Glad this show is back. I don't like the Barry/Iris romance here for some reason. Not to mention she'll mostl likely end up falling Barry AFTER she finds out he's The Flash which is pretty shitty writing.

maybe it'll be a good journey my friend to them getting together. And and you know it just might be a pleasantly suprising one. Remember they can mix and mingle various character traits from the flash characters and I hope we get to see Wally West. He and Jay

Garrick are my favorite flashes.

Arrow already came back last week.  It is the second episode of the second part of the season tonight ;)

As for last night's Flash, I thought it was pretty good even though they did the let's just introduce someone that should have been there the whole time thing that I am not crazy about.  However, I can get past that as it helped to show more of Wells in a different light.  

Plus it showed how his powers are fading and I am guessing 

he has more reasons, but one of the reasons he is helping Barry so much is try to figure out how to fix himself

i get this sneaky feeling wells is future barry. I mean his frame and hair looks like an older gustin. But they did say professor. Lol hmmm?

This one of the first meh episodes for the series for me.  It wasn't terrible by any means, but it really didn't have as much as some of the others had.  I don't expect every episode to be great so that's ok.  I just hope it is an anomaly 

Firestorm in ten minutes!

I like this episode heat buddy I wish that they showed a little bit more about fire storm project in this episode,but I like the direction they're going. The two mind thing that's like classic firestorm. We are getting down to the wire to them finding out whose is that yellow flash and maybe we'll get a glimpse for the future Barry. I hope barrys adopted dad doesnt bite thr farm.

it was an interesting episode.  I like the inclusion of the army guys.

I think Iris was unlikable, on purpose, in the episode.  Just like Barry said, she doesn't want to be with him, but she doesn't want him with someone else.  That is an a**hole move.  I don't care if she is thinking about changing her mind or not.  It's just wrong.   Glad Barry at least is getting a chance with the other girl, even if he gets together with Iris in the end 

next week should be interesting since the characters have caught up with the time travel idea.

• Like 1

U

I think Iris was unlikable, on purpose, in the episode.  Just like Barry said, she doesn't want to be with him, but she doesn't want him with someone else.  That is an a**hole move.  I don't care if she is thinking about changing her mind or not.  It's just wrong.   Glad Barry at least is getting a chance with the other girl, even if he gets together with Iris in the end 

next week should be interesting since the characters have caught up with the time travel idea.

Hey 75! yyes we are heating up as we get close to finish line this season.was definitely the best episode of the year so far.Yeah I'm hoping that he actually ends up with Linda because you you may notice they're blending Wally West girlfriend and future wife of his speedster kids into the barry allen mix. Linda could actually end up with barry in this version and she is far more likeable and that chemistry between Them is beautiful. Oh wow at the money spent on a certain giant mind controlling baddie. He was excellent in this. share your thoughts 75.

I don't think Joe will die. He is one of the best actors on the show it would suck to see him go.

Hey heat my Kryptonian brother I certainly hope not but it's looking more and more like someone going to buy the farm. I hope you're right and agreed. hes definitely amongst the top 5 best actors on the show so that should go along way that he doesn't die-yay lol. Heat post your thoughts on tonight's episode this is crazy and now they got us waiting until March 17 for the next one and it's going to be incredible. Looks like looks like a certain someone they trusted ... As they say the cat is out of the bag. Wow the next ep looks uber big Man. DAmn all!