grim22

The Flash | Season 2 premieres 6 October.

Hah hah Lady Evenstar :).. Who Reverse flash is has been right under your nose. You got the hint in todays episode.

THink deeper :)....Hah hah. its not who you think. 

are you saying its eddie omg

:o  :blink: that would knock me off my socks for sure!  that would mean he targeted iris from the beginning plus something he said about for a bit there he was worried about him with iris, i was like does he know about barry feelings but then he went on as if it was ridiculous and i passed on 

:ph34r: no way!

are you saying its eddie omg

:o  :blink: that would knock me off my socks for sure!  that would mean he targeted iris from the beginning plus something he said about for a bit there he was worried about him with iris, i was like does he know about barry feelings but then he went on as if it was ridiculous and i passed on 

:ph34r: no way!

Oh yes our cool ms Evening star..He is the one!! .. And Im betting he is far superior to Barry in everyway, OMG for Iris and her dad.

My money is Dad could go first :( :(. I hope not I love the character and chemistry between him and Barry and iris in the show.

Glad you see how we are in for a treat and I cant wait to see who Welles truly is.. Rev Flash is going to find out hes not the only one from the future I suspect lol

He may be right.  It would be a nice surprise since it seems to easy the other way, so I am willing to give it a chance that he could be correct

Not only am I right, look up on our Mr. Zoom good buddy...... The history of what he trys to do to Barrys kin.. It confirms it.

Now we just have to see where this rabbit hole ends... And man Im going to be upset if you no who dies  when this shit hits the fan :( :(

I think Kal is wrong. I mean, maybe he is right, but that would be one hell of a plot twist.

Kal is right on this one.. YOu only have to look at the hints, and a certain moment in the last episode. Mwahhahah..

The only question how the hell is barry going to fight this guy.. He is so freaking depowered and Reverse Flash obvious has most of the top speedsters powers to come back to the past... Uh oh... Guess our hero is going to have to kick it up to the next level!!!! :wub:

Maybe

Eddie is the Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom and is being controlled by Wells? Maybe he can turn him on and off? Also Wells said his wife was killed in a car accident. Maybe RF/Zoom killed his wife in the future and he went back in time and set up Barry's accident to change things?

• Like 1

Maybe

Eddie is the Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom and is being controlled by Wells? Maybe he can turn him on and off? Also Wells said his wife was killed in a car accident. Maybe RF/Zoom killed his wife in the future and he went back in time and set up Barry's accident to change things?

Hmmmm  Heat and 75 and all our Flash City family. Thats some good thinking... Shit I hope not i kind of want Wells to be a good guy but just needs to understand there are better ways to get to the goal. lol Your theory could be very sound indeed my friend. A guy from the future making puppet out of our Prof Zoom and then he loses control of him. Perhaps he has always wanted to be one of the flashes and now with the guy that could steal Wallys genes this is his chance and he will stop atn nothing. Perhaps the closest he could have come to havign Flash powers is indeed to kidnap and control zoom 75!

Yikes I like that idea, but hope somehow wells character is still a hero somehow lol. Hes too good to be a bad guy through and through. Bring on Zoom and other nemesis that are great. I hope they let Welles border the line between hero and anti-hero until Barry convinces him, his way is best.

PS love our new forums guys.. Can someone post the donate link again.. Thanks in advance and everyone

keep posting food for thought and theories.. Love it.

Its heating up and its Flash vs the arrow in 1 week. I still dont understand how arrow could have a chance though lol

Edited by Superman001

I actually like the first part of the crossover.  It is meant to show that he is still early in his hero'ing.  The Arrow went through that too.  It isn't meant to make him look bad, just that it takes time to become the person the Flash will eventually become.

• Like 1

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/exclusive-mark-hamill-to-play-the-trickster-again-on-the-flash

"The Flashis staging another homage to the '90s "Flash" series, bringing back Mark Hamill to reprise his role as James Jesse, aka Flash villain the Trickster.

The Trickster was the most memorable villain from the short-lived CBS "Flash" series, with Hamill taking the role so far in a Joker direction that he was unsurprisingly cast to voice the actual Joker through years of Batman and Justice League cartoons and video games.

• Like 3