grim22

The Flash | Season 2 premieres 6 October.

I geeked out for the Prison Break reunion, especially the callback in the dialogue. 2 actors reteaming should not make me this excited, but screw it. I watched Prison Break till the bitter end, and seeing Scofield and Lincoln back together will be amazing.

Yeah I think this isn't that good, always a new meta human. It's the same thing over and over agian, than a bit of the bigger picture but it doesn't realy get me. I don't care about barrie or his team. I will give this one or two more episode but I realy hope they come with some intresting stuff. 

Yeah overall, the show is pretty good., not great, but it still has potential and I will keep watching it.

The last episode was so-so, but nice to see Barry start using his speed even more to do different things

• Community Manager

Yeah I think this isn't that good, always a new meta human. It's the same thing over and over agian, than a bit of the bigger picture but it doesn't realy get me. I don't care about barrie or his team. I will give this one or two more episode but I realy hope they come with some intresting stuff. 

Well this week it was different in that the meta-human wasn't an outright antagonist.

Ok, so what is up with all the tapping into of foes, support characters from the world of Firestorm?

We get Plastique this episode, while I do like her, she's just not a character that originates from the world of The Flash...in any iteration. We had Multiplex already, who appeared in Fury of Firestorm #1 even. We've got Caitlin Snow, who should be a villain as Killer Frost & I have a hard time believing that something could at this point make her evil. We've had Ronnie Raymond and will be getting Professor Stein as well as Jason Rusch apparently. Is S1 of Flash an entire backdoor pilot for a Firestorm show?

Glad we've had Weather Wizard & Captain Cold with Heat Wave, Reverse Flash and Grodd all 3 teased. Girder is coming even if the teaser made it appear way too much like AoS Absorbing Man from the first two episodes this season. The Flash Rogues Gallery is deep enough of a bench to not have to rely on Firestorms or borrowing The Mist from Starman either for that matter.

For my dollar The Flash has the 3rd best Villains Roster, only behind Batman & Spiderman, in terms of variety and quality. 

Let's use them Flash Producers. 

As for this show with Plastique they also gave us General Eiling, aka The General aka The Shaggy Man, a prominent member of a future incarnation of The Injustice Gang. More Clancy Brown is never a bad thing in my book though. I did like how the choice was made to borrow from Jay Garrick/Golden Age Flash on the facial vibration to obscure a clear visual on him. 

Edited by Captain Craig

omg :blink:

poor joe i feel like if i'm attune to an episode i get precognitive vision

, seeing joe sitting there alone the thought crossed my mind what if the same thing he's chasing comes to kill him and 10 seconds later

it happened crayzayyy

i love joe reaction he seemed really shakened!

• Like 1

yeah if it doesn't turn out to be him, I would be really really shocked myself.

Its not it was already leaked who is playing zoom 75 Buddy....

I'll give you a hint

Its a cop who transfered into the city that you saw hints of was makign fun of barry to hit the bag harder. .Notice he didnt seem suprised in the least that Barry busted the bag.

When the casting was annouced they said who is zoom and the actor Wells seperate. Wells is someone from the future.. Who seems to want to make flash prepared and protected at any cost.

Sort of an ant-hero character I believe.. ANother hint

Who else knows quite a bit of what would make Iris's father really really chilled to the bone.. LOL

Mwhah hahah. 75 Im shocked you missed this. And rem no way would the writers make zoom that obvious. Its not Wells

Hmm...So, the Doctor may be the Reverse Flash. Interesting.

No he is not. Clone...Wow How come no one noticed in the casting they had the actor playing Thawne and the actor playing Wells seperate.. lol Even before that I sensed something funny with a certain transfer and a certain person important in the flashes lives..

I will hint no further.. :)