grim22

The Flash | Season 2 premieres 6 October.

He is so fast he beat himself up

L

lol heat exactly Holy... Shit... Damn it was Wells after all, but wait notice how he didnt hurt the guy who is the name of Zoom.

I guess he knows thats his old self Heat buddy so hes not going to hurt his past. So Irish GF is dating a man who will become the man in the yellow suit or Wells is an alternate future version of the character. Hah hah.. Awesome Finale.. Damn cant wait for January guy...

Holy moly...

Edited by Superman001

I actually like the first part of the crossover.  It is meant to show that he is still early in his hero'ing.  The Arrow went through that too.  It isn't meant to make him look bad, just that it takes time to become the person the Flash will eventually become.

Agreed I think the Crossover had some hell of a nice ratings too.. Flash is my favorite out of the two, but I still love my arrow :)..

Wow 75 guess Barry is going to have to step it up really really high. Zoom can now move many times the speed of light with that boost lol

Edited by Superman001

i'm confused for a second there i thought i had wells figured out and that

he was barry from the future

after what sisco said about a red light being there along with yellow light of barry's mom killer !

i was like woah he's

mentoring himself into becoming the flash

but then wells looks at the yellow suit and i go "awww fuck i still don't know what the hell is going on, grrrrr"

after all wells keeps seeing a newspaper saying the flash is missing so i'm wondering

if the future flash didnt follow reverse flash into the past and got stuck there with reverse flash /dr wells? had been laying low until he could make barry into the flash because he needs barry to go back to  future ? 

so he has the suit and the object the suit guy stole but he got beat up by the suit I DONT GET IT THAT IS SOME SERIOUS HOUDINI SHIIIIIIIIT GOING ON WTF :wtf:

and he said merry christmas what the fuck is going on !!!! all i'm saying is when shit hits the fan for real its going to be some mindblowing crayzayyyyyy revelations going down

i love barry but damn if dr wells doesnt have me on my toes  :tvscared:

by the way superman you implied some things before ehh eddy seems to me to be a regular joe nothing special about him , that said he didnt exactly freak out when joe talked about meta-humans hmm but probably because he's seen too much by now to doubt claims what with the flash etc

feel free to explain all this to me as if i were a 5 yr old lol , i like your theories but not sure i'm following...

what  a crazy good mid-season finale!  :bravo:

Edited by LadyEvenstar22
  • Like 2

after what sisco said about a red light being there along with yellow light of barry's mom killer !

i was like woah he's

but then wells looks at the yellow suit and i go "awww fuck i still don't know what the hell is going on, grrrrr"

Yeah, in the first few episodes I thought Wells might be older Barry, but then Wells started killing people, so I let that go.

Still confused :)

• Like 1

Technically

Eddie could still be the Reverse Flash and Dr. Wells is just the older version.

I am guessing by now that people get the reverse Flash (Dr. Wells) came back in time due to a fight with the Flash in the future

I don't want to give away the storyline from the comics it is following, but if it goes the way that comic did, there is more to come that may freak people out.

• Like 1

i was like woah he's

after all wells keeps seeing a newspaper saying the flash is missing so i'm wondering

if the future flash didnt follow reverse flash into the past and got stuck there with reverse flash /dr wells? had been laying low until he could make barry into the flash because he needs barry to go back to  future ? 

so he has the suit and the object the suit guy stole but he got beat up by the suit I DONT GET IT THAT IS SOME SERIOUS HOUDINI SHIIIIIIIIT GOING ON WTF :wtf:

and he said merry christmas what the fuck is going on !!!! all i'm saying is when shit hits the fan for real its going to be some mindblowing crayzayyyyyy revelations going down

i love barry but damn if dr wells doesnt have me on my toes  :tvscared:

by the way superman you implied some things before ehh eddy seems to me to be a regular joe nothing special about him , that said he didnt exactly freak out when joe talked about meta-humans hmm but probably because he's seen too much by now to doubt claims what with the flash etc

feel free to explain all this to me as if i were a 5 yr old lol , i like your theories but not sure i'm following...

what  a crazy good mid-season finale!  :bravo:

I think Eddie hasnt gotten his powers yet or is still just acting dumb, his powers may also be damaged from travelling through time and he needs to fix em.

Hmm Wondering if Wells is related to Reverse or cant kill him because it would radically alter the future. By the way Wells could still be a future barry or someone so brillant he can have the suit on remote control. Or hes that version of zoom who can mess with time , that could easily allow for him to fool us all that he was fighting himself lol.

Love how they keep even us comic nerds guessing. One thing for sure Eddie is definitely one of the reverse flashes coming up.

And I think he playing the fool. I think we are dealing with two time travellers. If Eddied actually doesnt know what harm he does in the future then he may steal Wells suit somehow. Though I hope its two time travellers. Dont like Reverse Flash being some dude who steals a future guys suit.

Oh and oh wow on the arrow mid season finale RIP Arrow--Fuk Raul Al Ghoul is bad ass!!"

• Like 1

hmmmm yeah ok , we'll see !

as for arrow ....DUDEEEEEEEEE! :(

I know right I couldnt believe it Lady evening Star.

No worries The star of the show cant die in the mid season finale. I sense Lazarus pit plot is in the works. Arrow is one crazy moofoo think he can take on a guy who can give Batman trouble even at his peak lol Double

:unsure: :unsure: Arrow fatality.... Ral Al Ghoul wins!!!! Shit!!

• Like 1

i'm hoping ra

didnt mean to kill him but to teach him a lesson plus show for his followers to show he's merciless but i want to believe he sensed oliver wasnt the killer but was willing to die for the killer so he obliged him, i say so because he could have stabbed in the heart but it looked to me like he might have grazed it 

• Like 1

i'm hoping ra

didnt mean to kill him but to teach him a lesson plus show for his followers to show he's merciless but i want to believe he sensed oliver wasnt the killer but was willing to die for the killer so he obliged him, i say so because he could have stabbed in the heart but it looked to me like he might have grazed it 

I think so, Ra is suppose to be fair..Lady evening star so your theory is

sound and could definitely be on point. ;) We findout within a few weeks. :)