grim22

The Flash | Season 2 premieres 6 October.

love barry and iris together awwwww :wub:

i don't mind linda but ehh she's fodder plus i don't really get like she's heartbroken either , she kinda knew what was up with iris from the get go ..last night only confirmed that 

harrison wells :wub: i know he's shady heck he's evil but he's also delicious , i can't help how i feel even after he killed cisco , its hopeless!

i keep hoping he'll turn a new leaf and save barry in the end !

poor cisco awesome acting there with dr wells !

thought caitlin would spill the beans to dr wells but she held her nerve somewhat , i kinda expected wells robot to send him discreet message about what cisco was up to ya know , i guess i sometimes overestimate dr wells deviousness

so after this episode i'm so confuse and not exactly about time travelling but  who  is the baddie , dr wells or eddie , they've kept us shifting on one or the other foot all season on dr wells identity that i can't believe he killed barry's mom , didnt joe prove it wasnt him gahhh

love barry and iris together awwwww :wub:

i don't mind linda but ehh she's fodder plus i don't really get like she's heartbroken either , she kinda knew what was up with iris from the get go ..last night only confirmed that 

harrison wells :wub: i know he's shady heck he's evil but he's also delicious , i can't help how i feel even after he killed cisco , its hopeless!

i keep hoping he'll turn a new leaf and save barry in the end !

poor cisco awesome acting there with dr wells !

thought caitlin would spill the beans to dr wells but she held her nerve somewhat , i kinda expected wells robot to send him discreet message about what cisco was up to ya know , i guess i sometimes overestimate dr wells deviousness

so after this episode i'm so confuse and not exactly about time travelling but  who  is the baddie , dr wells or eddie , they've kept us shifting on one or the other foot all season on dr wells identity that i can't believe he killed barry's mom , didnt joe prove it wasnt him gahhh

I don't get how cisco won't die again tho.... You can't change what you don't know and Barry has no idea that Cisco is dead and if he just happens to stumble upon it in the next episode as he relives the day, won't that just be a little too convenient? 

Although I'm not very interested in seeing what Barry does with the coroner, joe and joe's boss, now that he knows the full timeline. And also, that 'you can say it's before my time' line by Wells was really well placed. 

Edited by riczhang

I don't get how cisco won't die again tho.... You can't change what you don't know and Barry has no idea that Cisco is dead and if he just happens to stumble upon it in the next episode as he relives the day, won't that just be a little too convenient? 

Although I'm not very interested in seeing what Barry does with the coroner, joe and joe's boss, now that he knows the full timeline. And also, that 'you can say it's before my time' line by Wells was really well placed. 

Wait you watch this show?!?!?!?!

Barry captured Weather Wizard because he knew his location this time and that changed time.

Seriously, guys, The CW isn't as bad as it used to be. It actually has 4 really good shows right now (Arrow, Flash, The 100 and Jane the Virgin). You shouldn't be ashamed of liking any of those shows.

Of course it still has teen shows like Vampire Diaries and Beauty and the Beast, and Supernatural jumped the shark 5 years ago, but putting that aside, it seems to be improving quite drastically since Mark Pedowitz took over as CEO. 

Edited by Wally

Seriously, guys, The CW isn't as bad as it used to be. It actually has 4 really good shows right now (Arrow, Flash, The 100 and Jane the Virgin). You shouldn't be ashamed of liking any of those shows.

Of course it still has teen shows like Vampire Diaries and Beauty and the Beast, and Supernatural jumped the shark 5 years ago, but putting that aside, it seems to be improving quite drastically since Mark Pedowitz took over as CEO. 

I still like Supernatural :(

Also IZombie is off to a good start

Most CW shows still suck but I still watch a few of them.

This is probably the best of their shows right now. Arrow took a step back this season, but it can make a comeback.

As for last night's Flash, it was mostly good. Nice to see they kept Cisco around. I knew they would but the tease of Dr wells taking him to the machine to kill him again was good.

Well that was a nice little 'fuck you' at the end. I'm curious to see how he will re-live this episode.

lol well finally barry aint so stupid anymore. Is he readyy for rev flash tho?

Oh godddddd! Not god! GRODDDDDD!

and I'm just living where to take into flash episode hate the cop out there with the time travel but it ended up being great it wasn't just like all the way through time I really hope very father doesn't die. next week it's Ma and I see he's putting on that Joker voice

Most CW shows still suck but I still watch a few of them.

This is probably the best of their shows right now. Arrow took a step back this season, but it can make a comeback.

As for last night's Flash, it was mostly good. Nice to see they kept Cisco around. I knew they would but the tease of Dr wells taking him to the machine to kill him again was good.

yes at five you noticed that too but yeah I was laughing at that. yeah i was very nervous that cisco was really going to die again. man that was really crazy just like a really good comic writer teasing the fans.

Heh mark hamil returns to his role 20+yrs later next week as the trickster. Actually he played the trickster in the 2000s in justice league. Unlimited as the trickster. Some of my comic nerd showing. Lol

Oh ps for those not in the know. Theycfreaking killed off wolverine in the marvel comics universe late last year

• Like 1