grim22

The Flash | Season 2 premieres 6 October.

hey guys yeah man I just saw this weeks flash / an marvel's agent of the shield. Woahhhh man their like the top shows right now I mean sky shows the potential of goku level power and all the stuff with flash. well guess what guys they went in th the new revealing of how reverse flash pulled it off. And omg omg. Someone ithink in this room mentioned how do we know wells is wells. This is a wtf episode but in a good way. Share your thoughts my friends. So satisfying and the best ep yet and we see the fight that lead to barrys mom's demise and some aftermath.

Yeehaww. Agents of shield would not be outdone either. Holy shit!

The show is taking another break. WTF man!

what would it

Hah hah kryptonian. I guess you eont mind more breaks for the writers and team flash because this has got to be one of the most satisfying wtf crazy moments in super hero themed show in history. Totally satisfying fist pumping and jaw drop to the floor to the extreme. And here comes a skip week. Lol

How!? "How do i get back to my own timeeeee?" "you can't!!" "aaaaasrgggggggghhhh!"

Edited by Superman001

im sure he will be back. Awesome seeing the original flash asking barry what its like to run and feel that power around you,

yeah I like all the callbacks to the original tv series

there was a snafu with cw scheduling ! even the writers acknowledge the mess up on twitter!

well i guess the cat is out of the bag now they have found his body and his evil self lair! still i have a hard time believing a guy capable of so much subterfuge would leave so many crumbs to find ....

Other shows would have dragged this story line for seasons.  Glad they already got to this point and the season isn't over yet.

Seems like everything is revealed, but probably not. Still 3 episodes left.

Hope they don't just have freak of the week episodes next season.

Oh wow a new justice league series but tv oriented that may tie in with superman and batman. Has the stars of the flash arrow, thr atom, firestorm . a future guy battling the immortal tyrant vandal savage. Wow dcs answer to agents of shield and agent carter in a huge way all. Wow