Jump to content
JJ-8

Australian Box Office | 23-03-2020 - Cinemas are closed | 02-07 Cinemas are open (excl Victoria) | 09-10 Tenet up to 6m so far... Bill & Ted next to open

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, CJohn said:

@Rthanos Give me some Portugal numbers pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :sparta:

@CJohn has been thread banned for off topic posts. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, CJohn said:

@Rthanos Give me some Portugal numbers pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :sparta:

 

20 €!!!!!!!!!

BIGGEST OD OF ALL TIME!

 

:insane:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally

 

36 seconds ago.

 

The weekly chart in the link is funny.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If $4.5m+ pans out for Thursday as @Rthanos was suggesting earlier we'd be looking at around $18-20m for the 4 day weekend and $26-28m for the first 5 days.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

If $4.5m+ pans out for Thursday as @Rthanos was suggesting earlier we'd be looking at around $18-20m for the 4 day weekend and $26-28m for the first 5 days.

So you’re telling me 300M OW Dom now has a chance?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sam said:

So you’re telling me 300M OW Dom now has a chance?

tenor.gif?itemid=5465317

 

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 

 

1-IW              871      8,701,122  

25-Apr-18 only

2-IFP             334       3,805,668  4,373,712

 

3-PRab         374        3,087,682 -29%  24,175,775

 

4-Ramp        298      2,832,482 -35%   7,213,569

 

5-AQP          233     2,541,041           9,474,533

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Astonished 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's Thursday looking like now?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeeCee said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5465317

 

No

No. The highest that they can see is $275 million, according to Deadline. But you never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeeCee said:

What's Thursday looking like now?

4.5-5.5

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Rthanos said:

4.5-5.5

So day 2 is 100%+ over The Avengers day 2. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

So day 2 is 100%+ over The Avengers day 2. 

Easy triple-digit-millions DOM Sat is C O N F I R M E D

Edited by Sliver Legion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

woah... that OD is insane.... no mids and many cinemas not open to 1pm... and it still gets to 8.7m :mouthdropped:

 

if the around 5m Thursday holds, we are on track for a record breaking start here.... Probably not the #1 OW though ... can't see it reach TFA's monster.... (especially since it's OD isn't included technically)  but still a monster...   I'd say 25m - 30m 5 day in store now ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JJ-8 said:

woah... that OD is insane.... no mids and many cinemas not open to 1pm... and it still gets to 8.7m :mouthdropped:

 

if the around 5m Thursday holds, we are on track for a record breaking start here.... Probably not the #1 OW though ... can't see it reach TFA's monster.... (especially since it's OD isn't included technically)  but still a monster...   I'd say 25m - 30m 5 day in store now ?

25-Apr-18 was also Industry Record day  previous Boxing day 26-Dec-12

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rthanos said:

25-Apr-18 was also Industry Record day  previous Boxing day 26-Dec-12

What does that mean exactly??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rthanos said:

25-Apr-18 was also Industry Record day  previous Boxing day 26-Dec-12

Do you mean highest combined gross for all films on a single day?

 

Did Thursday clear $5m?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.