JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

I posted last week an OD of 4.2 and a 13.6 weekend. 3.5 is not surprising for me. I'd hoped for more but still all is ok. Should still get a 13m to 14.5m weekend. (still a chance at #1 ow this year ). Remember TA made 13.? After its 6m OD. )

I posted last week an OD of 4.2 and a 13.6 weekend. 3.5 is not surprising for me. I'd hoped for more but still all is ok. Should still get a 13m to 14.5m weekend. (still a chance at #1 ow this year ). Remember TA made 13.? After its 6m OD. )

Biggest OW this year?The Hobbit says hello.

But the rule with comic book movies is they tend to perform a bit worse in Australia then the US. Even though TA has done amazing business in Australia it's going to finish about $10m short of what it would do if the US gross was converted into Australian terms.

Rth can confirm but depending on the film Thursday to Friday is probably +or- 15%. I suspect TDKR will be roughly flat or drop a little, bump above OD on Saturday the drop 20-25% on Sunday. The 4 day weekend should be about $13.5m, +or- $1m.

• Like 1

Rth can confirm but depending on the film Thursday to Friday is probably +or- 15%. I suspect TDKR will be roughly flat or drop a little, bump above OD on Saturday the drop 20-25% on Sunday. The 4 day weekend should be about $13.5m, +or- $1m.

drop Fri prob 15% drop expected after a film with Midnight(among other things) one of the biggest Fri's, on the right track expect a big bump today