JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

In the opinion of the wise box office prognosticators in this thread - who do you think will win the Ashes?  :P

I am thinking England this time, with Australia pulling off the upset in December.

Nah, I'm going with the underdog Aussies for the upset (2-1).  :D

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!I knew this would flop!!

appreciate the support. we're the only ones in the <320m WW thread

pacific rim...FLOP TIME!!!

Edited by Halba
  • Like 1

Wow. PR is indeed flopping here. 4th place thurs and Friday behind ...1. Dm22. The heat - looks like a strong opening here3. Monsters uni4. PrNearly 700k OD. 3m ow. Disappointing to say the least. Still looking for 4m+ for DM2. ;)

• Like 1

Wow. PR is indeed flopping here. 4th place thurs and Friday behind ...1. Dm22. The heat - looks like a strong opening here3. Monsters uni4. PrNearly 700k OD. 3m ow. Disappointing to say the least.Still looking for 4m+ for DM2. ;)

Go The Heat! What's the likely OW for it, Jajang?

Wow. PR is indeed flopping here. 4th place thurs and Friday behind ...1. Dm22. The heat - looks like a strong opening here3. Monsters uni4. PrNearly 700k OD. 3m ow. Disappointing to say the least.Still looking for 4m+ for DM2. ;)

4m wkend not likely for Dm2

PR unless theres a huge Sat uplift prob won't hit 3m wkend,on Fri it wasn't that much ahead of MOS's Fri (will be ell over 20m with Sat) and were as TH had a Fri increase PR didn't

what is wrong with some of you? are you happy it flopped? was it that bad? fucking annoying

yep am chuckling with glee. love it when a movie flops. i find it funny as its a sign of failure. the lack of human element, they should've thought about that!!!

Edited by Halba