JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

Saw SLP today. 2PM session in VMax and easily 90% of tickets were sold. The theatre was PACKED. Crowd absolutely loved the movie - laughed in all the right places, oooh-ed when Tiffany slapped Pat, literally cheered when their dance score was revealed, and clapped loudly at the end. On my way out I overheard at least three different conversations praising "The Hunger Games girl". I've got a feeling it's gonna receive great WOM here and have a good run :)

• Like 1

Saw SLP today. 2PM session in VMax and easily 90% of tickets were sold. The theatre was PACKED. Crowd absolutely loved the movie - laughed in all the right places, oooh-ed when Tiffany slapped Pat, literally cheered when their dance score was revealed, and clapped loudly at the end. On my way out I overheard at least three different conversations praising "The Hunger Games girl". I've got a feeling it's gonna receive great WOM here and have a good run :)

It was a truly fantastic film!I saw it on Thursday night but not as busy. Although it was a 9.30pm session on weekday so understandable.

My projections for a few movies still tracking...Django unchained 15.5mLife of pi - 29.2mThe impossible 7.8mThe hobbit 44.3mLes Mis 26mWreck it Ralph - 24.8mRise of the guardians 14.7mSky fall 49.1m

Edited by Jajang