Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

1 minute ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Baumerfett took one day to finally accept the bet by kal.  Even with a 901m handicap.  That's some fear of James frackking Cameron right there boys and girls.  I'm also wondering if Micheal Bien of abyss and terminator 1 and 2 will be in avatR 2. Share your thoughts 

1826358.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Baumerfett took one day to finally accept the bet by kal.  Even with a 901m handicap.  That's some fear of James frackking Cameron right there boys and girls.  I'm also wondering if Micheal Bien of abyss and terminator 1 and 2 will be in avatR 2. Share your thoughts 

The funny thing is I didn't ask for the handicap...I originally wanted a domestic bet that you flat out bypassed and went straight to WW.  You are the one who is scared, Kal.  If you weren't, then you'd accept a domestic bet.  Then again, you know that there is no way in Pandora that Avatar 2 makes more than TFA....it's okay, I feel it too.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

The man  with the biggest sequel increase of all time is poised to do it again.  Though not quite on the scale of his terminator and the earthshattering increase of his judgement  day. The Darth ones forgot James has that record too lol 

OTLkjn8dRPqKuT7BeVq2_George%20No.gif

• Like 3

Somewhere in here I remember reading Kal say that TFA is a phoney champion because it needed inflation to pass Avatar.

So that means Avatar is a phoney champion because it needed inflation to pass A New Hope.

See how that works Kal?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

Here is a small, very small sample of why Kal is the biggest troll here.  None of this makes any sense and there is nothing to back any of this asinine stuff up....just a bunch of nonsense from Kal.

Only the loonies like Bauer agree with him.  When you have a hot new phone and not use to predict text and lollipop is.  Your text will be strange silly paddyone.  The folks who have intellilect get what this kryptonian is trying to say.  ?

Just now, Kalel009Shel said:

Only the loonies like Bauer agree with him.  When you have a hot new phone and not use to predict text and lollipop is.  Your text will be strange silly paddyone.  The folks who have intellilect get what this kryptonian is trying to say.  ?

200_s.gif

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

Somewhere in here I remember reading Kal say that TFA is a phoney champion because it needed inflation to pass Avatar.

So that means Avatar is a phoney champion because it needed inflation to pass A New Hope.

See how that works Kal?

No it's a phoney champ because there is no films of strength hitting its weekends silly sithlord.  I t's already been posted on FB and these pages avatar faced stronger competition and was in less tcs.  Avtr 2 run which will be in 4000 plus tcs and just as much tcs as jpw and fa abroad . This will be a true judge of bo power.  Especially if big films challenge its superiority.  Jan is a nice test for fa. Finally lol.  If Avatar 2 faces multiple  200m films and still  gets to 800 to 1.3b domestic.  You better wear a shirt saying Cameron is god baumerfett.  I want Avatar 2 to face competition we don't need to Cherry pick our Dec month like the mouse.  With recant looking to have a 55 to 80 my ow or better and the 8 looking to be the big one of Jan.  Sws is in a predicament.  Quality and well done films over mindless muscle all day baby. Let's see if we hurt your bottomline and give jpw some help to keep that throne of the year

Edited by Kalel009Shel

No it's a phoney champ because there is no films of strength hitting its weekends silly pastime.  I t's already been posted on FBI avatar faced stronger competition and was in less tcs.  Avtr 2 run which will be in 4000 plus tcs and just as much tcs as jpw and fa will be a true judge of bo power.  Especially if big films challenge its superiority.  Jan is a nice test for fa. Finally lol.  

200_s.gif

• Like 2

No it's a phoney champ because there is no films of strength hitting its weekends silly pastime.  I t's already been posted on FBI avatar faced stronger competition and was in less tcs.  Avtr 2 run which will be in 4000 plus tcs and just as much tcs as jpw and fa will be a true judge of bo power.  Especially if big films challenge its superiority.  Jan is a nice test for fa. Finally lol.  

Do tell.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

The funny thing is that DADDY'S HOME was a stronger threat (in terms of OW) than either HATEFUL EIGHT or REVENANT will be.

• Like 4

Can't deal with moronic statements like Kal's tonight.  Don't have the energy.  Kal never backs up anything, just types a bunch of shit and hopes for the best.

Have fun fighting with yourself tonight Kal, you are the only one who will listen to you anyway.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

You mean the month where TFA has to face 3-5 big openers (33 Hours, Revenant, H8ful Eight, KFP3, and Ride Along 2) vs The Book of Eli for Avatar? ;)

Stop it...logic and facts are forbidden here...stick to heresay and bullshit.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

See how that works Kal?

Lol anh had over 10 re-releases.  Hope you don't try for a debate class with such logic baumerfett