Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

By the time this is ready to go, is anyone going to be interested in another Avatar? I'm just curious.

I will be. Admittedly, I'm interested in anything Cameron does, but I'm more interested in another couple Avatar movies right now than BATTLE ANGEL: ALITA (probably because I don't know anything about that source material).

Lol, its a shame we won't see this for a long, long time... if ever. It sounds infinitely more interesting than the Avatarverse and more like old school James Cameron.

Yeah, if a had the choice, i'd take Alita as well. Nothing against Avatar, but i dig cyberpunk. It's gonna be interesting how he intends to differentiate Avatar 2 & 3. Humans coming back and another skirmish in the jungle? That can't be it...

Well, he has to kill time somehow. I'd have preferred him making some other movies but oh well...

Personally I'm all for his deep sea research. It's a subject that normally doesn't get a whole lot of attention and he's undoubtedly been a huge asset to its progress. Edited by tribefan695