Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

1 minute ago, ThomasNicole said:

Overall, this fanbase has to be one of the most peaceful and sweet i've ever seen 

I even think they should be aggressive sometimes lol, people are really unnecessarily mean to this movie on social media

They're also some of the most energetic and enthusiastic, which is infectious!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Overall, this fanbase has to be one of the most peaceful and sweet i've ever seen 

I even think they should be aggressive sometimes lol, people are really unnecessarily mean to this movie on social media

Just now, dudalb said:

I hope you are being ironic. What that tweet is saying if you don't like Avatar 2 you are a hearless SOB.

I repeat: the Cameron fanboys have  become a crazy religious cult, complete with "Death To the Non Beleivers" cries.

4 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I hope you are being ironic. What that tweet is saying if you don't like Avatar 2 you are a hearless SOB.

I repeat: the Cameron fanboys have  become a crazy religious cult, complete with "Death To the Non Beleivers" cries.

I'm not being ironic, what do Cameron stans ever did to you? I'm pretty sure this is the second or third time in the past day you said they're a cult.

Let them act like a cult, especially because let's be honest... every fanbase is a kind of cult at some degree, and despite that you rarely see Cameron fans attacking people etc on social media, something pretty much all fanbases do constantly, so yeah maybe they act like a cult but still a peaceful one

On reddit, famously known for awful stans, Avatar fans just chill and watch the damn movie every week and talk about how they loved it, so i'm being serious i do think is cool

• Thanks 1