Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Hey Hey KK/Tarzan the man...Oh man salvating thinking about it.. If folks hold off on their vacations to experience Avatar the first weekend.. I think we could have a 170-220M OW... Minimum I think will be 150-165. Keep your fingers crossed for no snow storms... and a 7-8x+ Multiplier :)

Yeah, I am thinking 150 mil. Then this could be at over 100 mil for three weekends!!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

I think so in fact I think the results could be so massive thanks to expanded markets in Asia and UK...and even domestically that Avatar 2 could become the worlds first 3.5-4.5+ Billion dollar break the bank ultimate sequel... Crazy that Avatar 1 and 2 will amass 6-8billion+ from 2 movies(and thats just a the box office---Good lord!!!)

8B would be 5.3B for Avatar 2, do you really think that is happening? Maybe for Avatar1-Avatar3.

• Like 1

8B would be 5.3B for Avatar 2, do you really think that is happening? Maybe for Avatar1-Avatar3.

5billion I think is  our ultimate highend indeed Neo.. Likely though is our predictions of 3.5-4billion :).. Still you just never know , the overseas markets are so huge now, and boy do those territorries want an ultimate epic with the headline of James Cameron again... It would need 800-1bil domestic and and 3.5-4B OS... So its not impossible my friend.. But man wouldnt that be a testament to see Avatar 2 hit 4.2-5Billion WW.. Whats your ultimate highend  by the way Neo?? (Domestic max you feel vs OS max)

My prediction is 3.7B WW But I know this film can do over a billion more than that.  Ifeel it in my bones!

Glad he's back in what way will see.

I agree they must use his talent wisely in the sequels.. Someone kept saying it would be cool to see a crazy  Navii gone cuckoo as his tail has been sliced off... Well as long as its not Jake, I would love to see what happens..lol

Perhaps they kidnap the princessand Jake has to go off world to save his wife... Endless possibilites.

• Like 1

Stephen Lang owned in Avatar. This is good news people.

YOU ARE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMO....YOU'RE ON PANDORA

You think you're one of them? TIME TO WAKE UP

Amen hes one of my favorite characters in the film Tombstone as well..He can transform himself in such debt in character its amazing to see.. Go Stephen Lang....... "  Pandora chew you up and spit you out the minute you stop respecting it!"

" I can do that!"  :)

• Like 2

Watching Troy over here...What are you watching KingKong and Neo friends?. Who else is in our lil Pandora hangout tonight lol?

Doing this list:http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/12885-top-13-cartoons-results/#entry1127792:)How many weekends do you think this will stay over 100 mil?

I agree they must use his talent wisely in the sequels.. Someone kept saying it would be cool to see a crazy Navii gone cuckoo as his tail has been sliced off... Well as long as its not Jake, I would love to see what happens..lolPerhaps they kidnap the princessand Jake has to go off world to save his wife... Endless possibilites.

LOL I don't want to see a tail cut off! :P

Hah hah I cant see this making less than 700M domestic :P Kayom buddy... Hunger Games 2 opening so strong near december...POints that the Juggernaut 2015-2016.. Will be far more massive than we can imagine.. And man can you imagine if it gets a 130-180M OW and a multiplier of 6-8x!!!!!

Kal, when will you get my name right? Ha ha.

• Like 2