Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

But Age of ULTRON Will outgross TA cause it's more popular than AVATAR and you know it, hell, everyone knows it.. You never hear 1 word, not so much as a peep about AVATAR for a movie that made as much as what it did, even in passing and certainly not like TA and just MARVEL in general...

You saying that Age of Ultron will outgross Avengers is NO DIFFERENT than Kal going nuts about Avatar.  

Nobody knows what it will do, but you are a fan and want it to do well.

As for why nobody talks about Avatar?  That's just the way the world works these days.  Do you really think that if we weren't getting 2 MCU movies a year, people would still be talking about Avengers?  Maybe, and that would likely only be because we have a release date and know that it's shooting early next year.

What few people with an actual iota of common sense knows this, but really, it's best to treat this thread like a car wreck: Stop and observe, comment on it, then move on...

Lol alot of the comic fans like you lost their senses dear BKB eons ago... going against James Cameron and we all know how that went.. Prepare your TA2 for oblivion....And rem Kal, Neo, Kayum all have predicted big ones like Transformers, Avatar, LOTR, Alvin w and too many ffranchises accurately to mention...

I think we prove our common sense.. It is you who seems to be lacking some IQ points my Marvel minded over the top illogical poster on thinking TA2 is a lock to beat TA1 or completely drop off  from the first.

Facts TA2 not outgrossing the first is far more likely to happen than our Juggernaut 2016 not hitting 3billion Plus WW..

Keep living in delusions of grandnure... You will fail miserably.. Kal  and his James Cameron  Crew here.. Always wins!! :)

Compared to TA or even the news or rumors for TA2, AVATAR is nothing more than a memory and 1 no one gives a fuck about and it really is sort of odd for a movie that is the #1 Grossing Movie Of All Time and no one outside this thread cares..

Posted Image

You gotta love the delusional BKB...God help him if TA2  makes even beneath IM3 numbers WW LOL

Congratulations to the Juggernaut 2015/2016 Thread hitting 200 pages!!!

Love it!!. To 500 pages and beyond all!! Congratulations to Avatar Land coming to  Disney

parks!

Whoo Better to showcase Lightstorm and Disneys New World than the Man behind

Avatar 1-4 himself.... I give you  the destroyer TA2 and all other behemoths....James Frakken Cameron! :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3fkuaQNGHI

LOL this is to  BKB and his delusional pally who follows him with TA2 nonsense...

No one cares outside of the forums for Avatar LOL

You have to wonder what type of powerful snuff BKB and his Marvel  loonie wingman are smoking.

Need more proof on how avatar dominates.

Do a google search!

And this is a movie that came out in 2009, completely revolutionized the Cinemas and  made everyone go 3D. Pushed millions upon millions to think green and just like SWS millions are trying to learn the language of the Navii.. Enough said.

Google searches for James Camerons Avatar Results: (LOL--Someone give BKB some ginko)

Seems to be a hot topic to me. And this film doesnt come out till 2016...

Like I told BKB, Avatar stats over Fanboy loonism everytime. :D

About 17,300,000 results (0.25 seconds

https://www.google.com/#q=james+cameron+avatar+II

About 18,700,000 results (0.28 seconds)
  • Like 1

You saying that Age of Ultron will outgross Avengers is NO DIFFERENT than Kal going nuts about Avatar.  

As for why nobody talks about Avatar?  That's just the way the world works these days.  Do you really think that if we weren't getting 2 MCU movies a year, people would still be talking about Avengers?  Maybe, and that would likely only be because we have a release date and know that it's shooting early next year.

Rallax BKB doesnt think  things through when he posts..  Just because a film is the hot topic of the day, doesnt mean its even in the same sentence as how big movie goers love James Cameron masterpieces.  When Avatar 2 is about to blow it will be far more talked about than anything Disney can muster.

And thats a fact..  LOL @ Avengers cant even make 900M OS in a 250-300% larger 3D and movie theater market worldwide than Juggernaut 2009.

Some of the marvel fanboys who dont use logic with their posts , fail to realize just how big a sequel we are talking here.

Especially the crazy OS increase thats going to happen.. Lordy!

Even if TA ll crosses 1 B overseas that will pale in comparison to what AVATAR ll will make.

^^No thats an intelligent post from another Avatar and Marvel fan like myself... Neo and others feel the same way.

And I definitely feel TA2 could also miss the billion mark OS  and fall to 500-550M domestic..

CBF that reach max potential, simply dont live up to their predecessor at the BO..Though I Think OS will increase.

I have TA2 at 1.6Billion.

Juggernaut 2 850M Domestic, and 2.8B OS.. :)

This is what happened, is happening & will be happening in the next few years in this thread. :jedi:

Amen the full destruction of BKB  and his TA2 statements comes in 2016... It will be another Kal Moment VC2002.

On a best case scenarion, what are your predicts for A2 domestically and OS. And what do you think the lowend will be for this magical history in the making journey with the 2nd part of the Avatar saga.

Thank you god so much for giving us a filmmaker that pushes the envelope like James Cameron!

• Like 1

Amen the full destruction of BKB  and his TA2 statements comes in 2016... It will be another Kal Moment VC2002.

On a best case scenarion, what are your predicts for A2 domestically and OS. And what do you think the lowend will be for this magical history in the making journey with the 2nd part of the Avatar saga.

Thank you god so much for giving us a filmmaker that pushes the envelope like James Cameron!

I dont have a best case scenarion. Given any other director I'd say grossing more than the first one is impossible, but since it's Cameron, well, I wont say it's quite possible, but it IS possible.

For now I predict 600-650m DOM and 1500-2000m OS.

Low end? 400m DOM and 1000m OS, but this is gonna have to be really "low", like "15% on RT & Raspberry Awards" low lol

Lets wait til late next year and then will see Avatar become popular once again.

Compared to TA or even the news or rumors for TA2, AVATAR is nothing more than a memory and 1 no one gives a fuck about and it really is sort of odd for a movie that is the #1 Grossing Movie Of All Time and no one outside this thread cares..

Posted Image

Rallax hit on the head with this one. More relevant because of 2 MCU movies a year and so on. Wait til next year or maybe early 2015 when they start shooting the 3 movies back 2 back.

Yes, an entire MONTH after it was released. If that article was about that same thing happening this last January, you might be on to something. The sad thing is, I think you are just low balling right now. Once you see some actual footage, I expect your predictions to go even higher.

Yes, an entire MONTH after it was released. If that article was about that same thing happening this last January, you might be on to something.The sad thing is, I think you are just low balling right now. Once you see some actual footage, I expect your predictions to go even higher.

For Avatar 2?

I see 450-500 mill for this. Shock and awe is over for this and it will NOT get the same repeat buissness as the First one. Heck. I Saw it 5 times in theaters. People who never go to movies Saw it 2-3 times in my circle of friends. It will be huge and spectacular no doubt. But thinking that this will increase over the first is wishfull thinking IMO

I see 450-500 mill for this.Shock and awe is over for this and it will NOT get the same repeat buissness as the First one.Heck. I Saw it 5 times in theaters. People who never go to movies Saw it 2-3 times in my circle of friends.It will be huge and spectacular no doubt. But thinking that this will increase over the first is wishfull thinking IMO

So that was for AoU.