Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

I just wonder, if you think it may not decrease as much as you think it will, why stick with 495 M?

Because I need to make a prediction if I want to be in the game, and having a range just isn't fair. Therefore, I had to make my best prediction and we will see if I am right.

I believe in 150m OW but I don't believe in a 6 multiplier I'm afraid.

Avatar I 9.8 , T2 6.8x,  Titanic 20x!!

Believe in James Cameron.....I Have no reason to believe  hes lost his touch Jessie...Imagine

the 135-160M OW with 7-8x multiplier scenario... Good lord Avatar 2s domestic run is going to be insane if its on the high high end

" Good-bye my son." " Our hopes and dreams go with you!"" He will be an outcast"  They will kill him!""How??  " He will be a god to them!"

A game?

Yep please enter away good buddy. Best over all predicts for Avatar 2 vs  the top

pretenders such as Avengers 2, SW7, MOS2. Grand Prize  1 PSP vista or cash and top 3  predicts

for the Juggernaut 2016 and these other films get 20.00 paypal!

Started another one of my cool prize games :)

Introducing--The Avatar vs  the Risers in the Box office Game..(MOS2, AVengers II, SW VII)

Game ends 3mths before the first of the Contenders Debuts. So get your entries in and adjust

them accordingly :)...We are rocking!!

Grandprize winner gets a Sony PSP or Cash eqivalent where available. :D

Top 3 get $20 Paypal and Bragging Rights  andcan lord it over the pretenders- I will also try to include Avatar 2 items for winners.

Grandprize winner gets a Sony PSP or Cash eqivalent where available. :D You must come very close to Avatar 2's domestic and Finally WW gross, and that of Avengers 2, SW7, MOS 2,

and SW VIIfinally Tally.. Enjoy the Game!!  Kal---850Mil(Cameron aim to give us more tho lol)  155MOW,

OS an astounding 2.8B  3.7B WWKals

Avengers 2 for oblivion level loss to Avatar 2 predict --- $230M OW, 540M Domestic, 1.02B OS-1.53B WWSW7 --580M, 1.1B OS(1.6B)  ,  MOS II 650M Domestic, 1.1( 1.8B  WW) .Neo-- ,  OW 133M  790M/3.29B WW Bballman 2.7B WW Tarzan 800M domestic, OW 150M,  2.7B OS--3.5B WW Dash R (Need your predict) Walt Disney, on 18 Jan 2014

Avatar 2: OW 145M , Dom 495M, WW 2.8B Avengers 2: OW 215M, Dom 530M, WW 2.2B  

Game Updated : 3:42 pm 01/22 2014

Prize Game  Bump

Yeah, this is why despite Catching Fire exceeding expectations domestically and winning the year, Lionsgate are actually disappointed in its gross because the overseas gross didn't expand as much as they'd hoped.

Doesn't Lionsgate do a thing where they sell off the rights to overseas so that way they get complete profit from DOM? If so, I doubt they care at all about CF's overseas performance...

Avatar OS continues to baffle me in epic proportions.

Titanic OS was 2x the domestic gross.

Avengers OS was 1.4x the domestic gross

Even Harry Potter 8 OS was 2.5x the domestic gross.

Avatar OS was 2.63x. That's incredibly insane.

• Like 1

Yeah and Kal says so called Juggernaught 2 will be grossing 850M Plus Domestically and the latest number he posted was 3.8 Billion WW.. Sorry, but not happening and not only is it not happening, but I now offically accept Kal's $50.00 Paypal bet just to show how ridiculous his prediction sounds.. Oh and 1 more thing Kal: In order for me to accept your $50.00 Paypal bet, the other stipulation I've tacked on to the bet is the loser leaves the site bet.. I've accepted the $50.00 Paypal bet you've been bitcging about now for over a month and the terms I've attached to this, are you that confident in your prediction to accept the terms and agree to this???? I mean, you're so certain I'm gonna lose, oshould accept it and prove me wrong..  What's it going to be Kal?? Put up or STFU??

Dude that wasnt the bet you moron. The bet was and I quote to you again, since its obvious from your posts you never finished school. lol

If Avengers 2 can stay within 800 Million of Avatar WW gross.... You win and since you certainly will lose..We already heard you always come back dummy, so dont make bets you dont live up to. From what I heard you always getting banned on this site and others with multiple accts. And shawn keep watch, Im pretty sure BKB is one of the banned  people popping up with trouble.

When he faces defeat in every forum, BKB results to violations..lol 

The ultimate loser cry baby  BKB...Your some legend alright ROFL

Avatar OS continues to baffle me in epic proportions.

Titanic OS was 2x the domestic gross.

Avengers OS was 1.4x the domestic gross

Even Harry Potter 8 OS was 2.5x the domestic gross.

Avatar OS was 2.63x. That's incredibly insane.

Can you imagine what will happen If James makes a far more impressive sequel with a far bigger OS  and domestic market salvating over what he does next A2....

It would be funny if like in 2009, it reaches beyond all expectations.. :)...JAmes Cameron has no limits!! And I dont think the man has lost his touch at bringing in the audiences.. Poor BKB's addled mind was never too bright but to really think a comic film that doesnt even contain enough stuff to lore in golden age and silver age audiences can compete with James Cameron at his best...Simply shows BKB had one two many fruit loops and should never ever get into a box office argument again..

The glorius can of whoop ass Pandorians reap on Avengers domesticallly and abroad will be another outstanding moment in BO battles :)