Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

I'd be all for it but it's not gonna happen. A sequel to a phenomenon will inevitably drop in gross.

lol im pretty sure yu said no way avatar beats titan as well. Cameron simply breaks the rules my friend. When yu have a built in mega audience and have never dissappointed them, there is no cant happen. None of yur films could touch titanic and james beats it by a very large margin with his next big project. Those fans are all showing up and guess what esb never took people in the same kind of realistic visual obsession and sense memory of avatar. Not only could this film beat its predecessor, but it may slaugter it. Dropp off you say.

Dont bet on it

If someone asked me if I'd rather have a movie make almost $3B world wide or have it be really quotable, I wonder which one I would choose...

lol. This film may break 4b actually. And since the film has miilions of people still quoting general quaddritz and jake and neferiteri. I think yu dont know what quoatable film truly means.

You all quote STAR WARS enough.. You all quote LOTR enough.. Any other movie that's been successful I've forgotten that's been quoted more than once??? That's what I thought... Nuff said and because of that, I've put this debate to bed..

TDKR gets quoted a lot, I guess that good too right? Hell that gets quoted more than Avengers, which is barely quoted at all.

Edited by jessie

I hope James Cameron will raise the bar once again and give us 4DD.  Avatar was great in 3D, Piranah was intense in 3DD.  Hoping for a 4DD update with this movie.  R rated obviously pretty please.

Piranha? Intense? the only thing intense in that movie was the worry of me walking out the cinema with a Boner

• Like 2

Piranha? Intense? the only thing intense in that movie was the worry of me walking out the cinema with a Boner

I made sure I did not "walk out with a boner".  Watched the credits a while longer. 

Edited by langer
  • Like 2

I hope James Cameron will raise the bar once again and give us 4DD. Avatar was great in 3D, Piranah was intense in 3DD. Hoping for a 4DD update with this movie. R rated obviously pretty please.

Cameron could learn a thing or two from Piranha 3DD, namely casting one:of Christopher Lloyd, Gary Busey or The Hoff in Avatar 2, or preferably all 3.

• Like 1

Why do you always bring Avatar 2 winning by X amount?

Because so let it be written so let it be down my warrior bold!! :). Its the only way I see it in my mind.

And it will. :).... I dont think anything will be able to close the gap within 1.4-1.5B. And its much more likely the gap will be wilder.

When I see all those millions of people on youtube saying Avatar one was the best movie experience in the world.... They are all coming back and this time.... The world market is much much much bigger..

:)

SW7, Avengers 2 and the other pretenders.... WE WILL SEND YOU THE MESSAGE!!!

" AVATAR 2 IS OUR LAND BABY!!

What??? What exactly is 4DD if that even exists??

GIF-Amused-Charlton-Heston-haha-laugh-LO

Wait BKB your finally admitting Avengers 2 and SW7 will get an ass whopping , but you dont think it will be at least 1.4-1.5B gap though?

Or you still think Avengers 2 has a chance to beat Cameron Domestic and WW?

Do you admit defeat my Marvel Warrior the Strong?? In the end there can be only one!!

And I expect to See James in the  number 1 all time list domestically and Worldwide 3 frigging times in a row!!:P

Only James Cameron can create 4DD.  Because he is James Cameron, the greatest pioneer. 

I have a feeling we have no idea what James is going to do with the  billion or more Fox is prepared to spend into the final movies :D. Hang on to your hat Langer!!

" PANDORA 2 IS GOING TO SPIT THERE HEARTS AND USE THEIR EYES FOR Ju Ju Beans!!"

Edited by Superman001