Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

yes, but do not need nor change , but reveal the two sides , the box office and tickets , my dream

It would be great if they did this. A lot of other markets around the world report both the dollars and the tickets. The one thing I am extremely confident about is that we won't see anything like Titanic ever again. 128 million estimated admissions in North America is just insane. Truly incredible stuff.

• Like 3

It would be great if they did this. A lot of other markets around the world report both the dollars and the tickets. The one thing I am extremely confident about is that we won't see anything like Titanic ever again. 128 million estimated admissions in North America is just insane. Truly incredible stuff.

yes, in several other markets , here in Brazil too,

and truth , never a movie will sell as many tickets , because we are in a different epoch , the maximum that can roll is about 80 million

• Like 1

On 10/27/2015, 4:34:09, redfirebird2008 said:

76-77 million is closer to reality. The BOM chart has a tough time with tickets for films in 3D and IMAX. Avatar in particular caused trouble for the BOM chart since it had a long, huge run in IMAX and it sold 75-80% of its tickets overall in 3D.  This article does a good job estimating the film's ticket sales at the time it passed Titanic's $600m gross:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=2667&p=.htm

They said avatar sold around 80 plus mil tickets. Regardless its the most amazing run since the greatest bo run of all time titanic. Os avatars run blows all movies away. Thougj had titanic had the screens os, titanic would have hit over 3 bil. Its amazing that titaniv did 1.2b os in one run with no 3d and in some countries 400-600percent less theater screens. Holy shit!  Now watch as the greatest pulls off the hat trick and lands in the domestic and ww all time list for the freaking 3rd time back tp back!

Titanic and tlk are in the deep 80m units sold spanning their vhs runs of 70m, dvd runs,laser disc,. Just insane. The king of the animated films and the king of the epics totally dominate the home video runs of today. I think frozen may make it to 50 m units here  too, but its sequels wont have Avatar runs at the bo ?

Happy belated Halloween all.

Its their capacity  for good above else. That i have sent them you my only son.

On 10/27/2015, 5:54:50, zackzack said:

Agree, one of the most wildly inspiring teasers ever. Man of Steel teasers almost matched its mythopoetic images. Love the close-up on the curl. 

It was beyond amazing, how in the hell did singer goof the potential up. From that teaser folks were talking over 600 m domestic potential . i mean the teaser was out of this world how could yu not make a movie as grand in spirit as the first teaser. Grrrt

On 27 octobre 2015 23:04:41, redfirebird2008 said:

Cameron transcends release dates.

Avatar solid date is here... Yeeehaw. Wow dark prison themes. James Cameron  pushes avatar to 2nd place on the all time list with avatar. On Dec 25 2017. the the world awakes and you will once again realize why god Cameron is the greatest pound for pound filmmaker this world has ever known. The overall king is still Steven Spielberg tho. Wow big struggle between our beloved Jake and nefreteryi

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/12170/20151105/avatar-2-release-date-trailer-plot-features-dark-prison-theme.htm

Edited by Kalel009Shel
forgot to put in link to the news updatee

On 11/8/2015, 2:49:59, Kalel009Shel said:

Avatar solid date is here... Yeeehaw. Wow dark prison themes. James Cameron  pushes avatar to 2nd place on the all time list with avatar. On Dec 25 2017. the the world awakes and you will once again realize why god Cameron is the greatest pound for pound filmmaker this world has ever known. The overall king is still Steven Spielberg tho. Wow big struggle between our beloved Jake and nefreteryi

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/12170/20151105/avatar-2-release-date-trailer-plot-features-dark-prison-theme.htm

Bump in case anyone missed it. Cameron says they are on schedule and things are right on time . Kayom I did post real news buddy ?