baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

Okay, just tried looking at the bonus questions, and here's what I found:

Bonus 1: 91.608M  -- 91.318 Alfredstellar

Bonus 2: 14.407M -- 14.385770 Jake Gittes

Bonus 3: 3.692M -- 3.716 CEDAR

Bonus 4: 3.929M -- 3.964 Mattrek Loves Del Toro

Holler if I missed anyone.

Question 3: Will any film this summer have a worldwide weekend of more than 200 million? (THIS WILL INCLUDE ANY 5 DAY WEEKENDS. WHATEVER IS REPORTED FOR THE ACTUALS ON MONDAY EVENING WILL BE THE NUMBER WE GO BY).

Answer it correctly: 15,000 points

Answer it incorrectly: lose 8000 points

Choose not to answer ( and you must state that you are not answering..failing to do so will automatically result in a loss of 8000 points) 5000 points.

this question is scorable too, as TASM2's weekend was 206M

• Like 2

looking at my weekly's - i think got 24,000 ... disappointed, but i went a little bit too low in the end for TASM 2, but in saying that ... the SOTM 1 questions is looking pretty sweet right now.  just waiting on the monday figure that tells me it dipped more then 67% and i'll be happy :) ~ that will be 4/4 and further 20k

While i know it can't be answered yet as there a little bit to go, but the "Bonus question of all Bonus Questions - Q16" isn't far off being answered either.

This is a four parter: You can go for as many as you like.

1) Will ASM2 make at least 260 million domestically? (unlikely ... TASM 2 is more likely to finish around 230m to 240m... possibly even less)
2) Will ASM2 make more than 600 million internationally? (this seems unlikely at this point also though china could change my mind quickly if things do stack up. long way to go at this point)
3) Will ASM2 do at least 10 million for midnights (including Thurs)?  Big fat NO :) answered :P
4)) Will ASM2 make at least 900 million WW? unless TASM2 somehow manages to pass 670m, i just don't see this happening....

I'll be working on scores today.  I'm going to be busy again today so I'll work on it in chunks.  I'll get it done as soon as I can.

Congrats to Jake Gittes, who looks like he got a perfect 25,000 on the SOTM 1.

Just had a quick glance. I think 3 or 4 players got perfect scores with a small bunch on 20k. Only 1 person will lose a full 40k from what I can I see :) poor bugger

This is like a golf tournament.  You can't lose the tournie on the first day.  And with there being so many preseason questions this year, there will be plenty of time to catch up.

• Like 1