baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

The competitive spirit in me makes me play the whole summer through. If I don't then other people can beat me. I must beat as many players as possible. From what I've seen Jay you sound like a guy who wants to get as much as he can. People drop out as the game goes and you'll pass them just by playing.Also if you quit most of the weekend number threads won't make any sense since half the forums play the game and talk about BSG everywhere.

• Like 2

Just saying. I feel TASM2 will continue in front for the next week. After that TASM2 had major drops were I expect X-Men to hold well. TASM2 will end with around 1.1M while The Wolverine did 1.2M. If Portugal screws me... I will make this place go down to hell.

Edited by CJohn

Just saying. I feel TASM2 will continue in front for the next week. After that TASM2 had major drops were I expect X-Men to hold well. TASM2 will end with around 1.1M while The Wolverine did 1.2M. If Portugal AND CJOHN screw EVERYONE... 

Posted Image

Edited by Numbers of House Stark
  • Like 4

Did anyone score the whole group? How did we all do?

If you are talking SOTM4, I had a rough look over it a few days ago (when I thought XMen would land ofn Fri not Thurs) and I believe only Mattrek will score more than 5k (around 12k I think), then came Stingray with 5k and a few others with 3.My -9k score actually put me in the middle of the pack. However Xmen's coming in a day earlier may have save a fair few people a few more points as most had it as 27th.

I I have seen previews for Grand Seductionn for about 3 months now. It is a charming little Canadian movie directed by a pretty or fairly famous Canadian director. But it has a good cast. So I thought I would just throw it in there this weekend. I hope it finds an audience here at least here in Canada. I will definitely be seeing it this weekend before the other two big movies.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1