Players due to be screwed out of 56k from SOTM5:

Films

Panda

Moivieman

Blankments

Players still in with a shout of nailing 49/56k

Umm, nope all dead in the water

So with everyone else the biggest questions are:

Will Earth to Echo score the lowest day and OW?

Will Maleficent or 22JS or Fault score the best overall total (not looking good for fault here)?

With TLAM2 get a 3x?

D:

• Like 1

1. How to Train Your Dragon 2 (285.65M)2. X-Men: Days of Future Past (245.1M)3. Transformers: Age of Extinction (233.33M)4. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (220.25M)5. Godzilla (207.5M)

:(

• Like 2

I am on my way now to go look at three different places to stay right now. Hopefully one of them works out and this would mean that I will be back into running the game full time hopefully within 10 days. As for the spur of the moment 5 I can only assume that those of you losing the 56,000 points obviously went to the whole thing. That is why you are not supposed to go for the whole thing. That is the danger that is the dangling carrots. Lol

• Like 3

I am on my way now to go look at three different places to stay right now. Hopefully one of them works out and this would mean that I will be back into running the game full time hopefully within 10 days. As for the spur of the moment 5 I can only assume that those of you losing the 56,000 points obviously went to the whole thing. That is why you are not supposed to go for the whole thing. That is the danger that is the dangling carrots. Lol

I know. I have decided to take just 2 risks this whole game and those 2 risks combined have left me rotting at the bottom of the pile
  • Like 2

An epic heatwave just killed the box office. HTTYD2 is opening with 1/4 of the first and below Peabody. Movies are having 70-80% drops. Why can't things go according to the plan for once?

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

An epic heatwave just killed the box office. HTTYD2 is opening with 1/4 of the first and below Peabody. Movies are having 70-80% drops. Why can't thing go according to the plan for once?

Posted Image

So, are X-People gonna make it? :P

• Like 1

1. How to Train Your Dragon 2 (285.65M)2. X-Men: Days of Future Past (245.1M)3. Transformers: Age of Extinction (233.33M)4. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (220.25M)5. Godzilla (207.5M)

:(

I don't get the frowny face. A lot of those numbers look far better than most people's.

• Like 1

I don't get the frowny face. A lot of those numbers look far better than most people's.

Dragon 2, mostly. It was going pretty well for me until this weekend, my only really bad call had been Maleficent

• Like 1