grim22

David Letterman announces that he will retire in 2015. Stephen Colbert to replace him

Is Craig Ferguson likely to move up?

I used to watch Letterman quiet a lot around 10 years ago.  It was the only US late night talk show on free to air her at a reasonable time.

Hell no. Colbert and Oliver would be better off doing what they are doing now rather than some mindless late night chat show designed to serve up fluff to morons.

Edited by Magic
  • Like 3

Wouldn't it be funny if his replacement was Jay Leno?

No. why would he go to CBS?  He claimed NBC was his "family". :P They should move Ferguson's show to Dave's timeslot, and the new person can have a show after him.

The guy was a schmuck but congrats on your longevity and sayonara! I rarely watched him , the few times with itw of my fav actors and the questions were so inane , he didn't even pretend to care or put his guests at ease , there was always this obligation vibe from him and the guest Which is so stark a difference when you watch jimmy fallon or kemmel they rock and entertain everyone the viewers the audience and the guest have a fun 15 minutes as they get the meaning of variety show

Shame. He's so good on the colbert report. Now he's going to spend all of his time talking to celebrities about their crappy movies. Ugh. His show will probably be dumbed down for the masses.

Edited by Magic