Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

One thing that should hurt this weekend slightly is that a lot of schools have snow make-up days tomorrow, at least in Indiana. If I didn't have to go to school tomorrow, I would've seen Cap 2 already :(

They do not add the days to the end of school year?

They do not add the days to the end of school year?

No, because Graduation would have to be moved, which is a lot harder since we're already making up a day on the day of Graduation. We simply had too many snow days this year

No, because Graduation would have to be moved, which is a lot harder since we're already making up a day on the day of Graduation. We simply had too many snow days this year

Seniors can get done early in Minnesota. Plus holidays like president day and spring break can be cut. I know schools here had over a week off.

Weird, I remember when I was in school if our bad weather make up days got used instead of taking days from the summer they simply applied for a waiver and wouldn't have to make up anymore.

Final Four is still watched by millions of people it will have some effect

Marvel does a lot of its family business on Saturdays, if anything we'll have a more inflated Friday and a slightly deflated Saturday, even if Cap stays stagnant on Saturday (instead of increasing like most marvel films) it'll hit 100.

Seniors can get done early in Minnesota. Plus holidays like president day and spring break can be cut. I know schools here had over a week off.

We got President's Day cut, they didn't want to take any Spring Break away. And I'm jealous of Minnesota since I'm a senior :/

Weird, I remember when I was in school if our bad weather make up days got used instead of taking days from the summer they simply applied for a waiver and wouldn't have to make up anymore.

Oh, we did that, and we got waivers for two out of seven or eight days off. Still leaves a lot to make up.

Also... the joys of TBS allows me to watch Red instead of seeing Cap 2 right now *cries to self*

Are you talking about scheduled school holidays being cut due to days lost because of bad snow storms?

Here in Northern Virginia, the Monday following Easter Sunday which usually ends spring break is now a full school day.