Plain Old Tele

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

This movie is so fucking FANTASTIC, that 90-95M translates into 100M for the weekend with alot of walkup business on saturday and sunday that all MARVEL movies are noted for, not to mention this movie makes me even more excited about TA2 with the after-credit scene..

Posted Image

Dat after credits scene ... oh lawd ... oh lawd indeed.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 2

saw noah today. nobody warned me how much of that movie was percy jackson whining about not getting laid.

Side effect of Aronofsky wiping two females from the story from existence so he could have his third act soap opera on the ark.

Side effect of Aronofsky wiping two females from the story from existence so he could have his third act soap opera on the ark.

third act ark soap opera was my favorite bit. i'm just kidding around with that percy jackson line, i actually kinda loved the movie.

• Like 2

Seems a bit low.

It is, it'll go up. The numbers kept going up for TA, IM3, even TDW (early on in the weekend there was talk of it opening lower than Thor 1)

It's a trend at this point