Dementeleus

THE MARTIAN | Oct 2, 2015 | Will compete as a comedy at the Golden Globes

Still debating whether I should see this at TIFF or not. Movie will be coming out in a month or so, but mom wants to see it. But for a gala premiere like this, I might have to start waiting in line more than 2 hours before the showtime….

TStechnij - I assume you will be watching an average of 5 movies each day? That is crazy! The maximum I've done is 4 movies in one day, 3 of which played in the same theater. So I was trapped in there for 8 hours or so. Other than that, I once watched 25-28 or so movies at TIFF 2012, and tbh, I remember nothing….

• Like 1

It's funny, I didn't even know Simon Kinberg was the one who pushed this project through development -- until I was listening to an extended interview he did with John August at a WGA event. He got the rights, got Drew Goddard involved, and absolutely raved about Goddard's first draft.

• Like 1