Films

Weekend numbers: Ca2 41.4M, Oculus 12M, draft day 9.75M, Raid 2 1M

James Cameron did a Q&A at reddit, in which he said his favorite guilty pleasure film is the first Resident Evil. Joining this we have Nolan saying Interstellar will be his Event Horizon. I guess Paul W. S. Anderson has a bigger fanbase than we thought. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Trying the Beetlejuice technique.

Telemachos

Telemachos

Telemachos

You need to move the above 3 posts to the designated thread.

EDIT: Holy shit, it worked.

It's like clicking your heels 3 times and everything is back to normal.

There's no place like Box Office.

James Cameron did a Q&A at reddit, in which he said his favorite guilty pleasure film is the first Resident Evil. Joining this we have Nolan saying Interstellar will be his Event Horizon. I guess Paul W. S. Anderson has a bigger fanbase than we thought. 

Don't forget his biggest supporter: ARMOND. "The fun and fascination of Paul W. S. Anderson’s 'Resident Evil: Retribution' proves the work of a true cinema artist; it transforms a genre franchise with visionary newness."

• Like 1

It's not gone, you know. ;)

Well, that thread is a tire-fire (assuming here, haven't been to that thread since it was created, a good way of keeping the never-ending argument contained IMO), so less traffic there - less people to like posts there.

That Marvel vs. DC thread is gonna be 400 pages in a month. 

And most posts will not even have been originally posted in that thread.

Edited by grim22

Don't forget his biggest supporter: ARMOND. "The fun and fascination of Paul W. S. Anderson’s 'Resident Evil: Retribution' proves the work of a true cinema artist; it transforms a genre franchise with visionary newness."

Armond White said that? Holy crap, the dude smokes some very good shit.

I'm a Paul W. S. Anderson fan. That scene in AvP when the Predator teams up with Sanaa Lathan was fucking beautiful. The man epitomizes guilty pleasure.

I also love that the average internet user is more of a snob than James Cameron and Christopher Nolan. 

• Like 7

I'm a Paul W. S. Anderson fan. That scene in AvP when the Predator teams up with Sanaa Lathan was fucking beautiful. The man epitomizes guilty pleasure.

I also love that the average internet user is more of a snob than James Cameron and Christopher Nolan. 

I like him solely because he brought us Mortal Kombat.

• Like 2

Now there's a bad movie I love, unironically.

I don't care what movie it is, but if I see the New Line logo, I'm going to yell MORTAL KOMBAT thanks to this glorious intro. The Hobbit: There and Back Again? MORTAL KOMBAT. New Year's Eve? MORTAL KOMBAT. Rush Hour 2? MORTAL KOMBAT

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 9