Films

Weekend numbers: Ca2 41.4M, Oculus 12M, draft day 9.75M, Raid 2 1M

Maybe this is the time to point out that we're gonna be cracking down a lot more on non-movie specific spoilers in the weekend threads (and actually, across the board). That includes TV shows, sporting events, WWE, etc.

The NFL threads....

Well, hope this isn't a spoiler. The next on Mad Men previews are in fine form. As amazingly vague as ever.

• Like 1

What the fuck is that shit? That makes me angry.

It's called being "on topic". :D

(That's not the reason, though. The reason is that there are plenty of people who're interested in whatever TV show/NFL game/WWE event/etc, and there's no reason why they should expect to see spoilers for said events in an un-related thread.)

• Like 2

So Will Smith was in here in Charleston this wekend. I guess everyone wasnt lying after all. And I bet I was only a few blocks away! And I have yet to see Bill Murray, but my GF and rommate has. Life=not fair.

It's called being "on topic". :D

(That's not the reason, though. The reason is that there are plenty of people who're interested in whatever TV show/NFL game/WWE event/etc, and there's no reason why they should expect to see spoilers for said events in an un-related thread.)

Posted Image
  • Like 1

Maybe, but Friday is not a holiday for everyone. In fact, both my firm and my client firm have no holiday on Friday. I don't know how many firms actually have a good friday holiday here. 

Most likely, Cap 2 will be at around 190M by Sunday, and reach 200M next Friday - of course, all depends on the IMAX drop. Movies tend to drop slightly more upon losing IMAX than theater loss.

In Australia we have Friday and Monday off, theres also a public holiday the following Friday.