CJohn

Early Friday Numbers: New Years Eve - 5M / The Sitter - 3.75M / Breaking Dawn P1 - 2.5M

Wow, NYE number keeps going lower every time I look. I assume the latest number (5.08) is the Fri. actual? Just plain bad.

Anyone have a budget estimate for NYE? I assume it would at least be as big as Valentine's Day, and probably larger.

I also see my long wait is over and The Help finally passed Bridesmaids domestic total. That was a fun neck and neck race from start to finish to watch. For me it was the best match up to follow all year.

#11 - The Help- $169,118,300

#12 - Bridesmaids- $169,106,725

According to boxoffice.com, NYE's budget was only 28 mill. I don't see how that is possible. Did every actor in the movie do it for $200,000?

What. A new number?.. Its getting lower and lower...Maybe most of the actors are getting paid from profit

baumer I can't wait for your summer game in here and I am hoping BKB plays and puts up some real and not so insane predictions in the game. If he does play.

Interesting to see him in a preicting game yes...

This time money is on the table and he won't risk taking the bold aproach. ;)

I really really think he belives it and i have no doubt if would put money on it..Avengers predictions that is

I really really think he belives it and i have no doubt if would put money on it..Avengers predictions that is

He would put 600m for Avengers and if it comes through, we will just give him the whole game and call him the winner and all his other failures won't count.

He would put 600m for Avengers and if it comes through, we will just give him the whole game and call him the winner and all his other failures won't count.

Agreed.