CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

It's all about Monica's For You I Will for me.

That song and I turn to you by All 4 One was played at my wedding.I'm about wake the kid up, get some ice cream and pop in the Space Jam DVD. It's a good time dammit.

20 mins to go...Id say about 17% full.300 seat theater. This is kinda awkward. Perhaps no one is here because it's in 2D premium?

Everybody will start filing in at the last minute, lol. At least that's how they do at my theater.

• Like 1

Btw when did the number of topics we created start popping up under our name?And furthermore when the fuck did I create 114 topics?

New forum features....pretty cool imo.

• Like 1

Btw when did the number of topics we created start popping up under our name?And furthermore when the fuck did I create 114 topics?

Oh, neat. I think I know what my topics are, too. 12 daily numbers threads and 1 topic I posted in my first week that was locked.

• Like 1

NICE. There's a surprising amount of nostalgia wrapped around Space Jam and I bet 90% of it has to with the soundtrack.

Better believe it. And Michael Jordan is a basketball God. Those 2 reasons.

• Like 1

Says the guy with 1,675 topics!  :o

I'd be willing to be that 75% of those are from BSG and the Review section.  I create 80% of the threads in there.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 3

I'd be willing to be that 75% of those are from BSG and the Review section.  I create 80% of the threads in there.

We all have our weak spots for thread creation. It says a lot about our character.

We all have our weak spots for thread creation. It says a lot about our character.

Only mods can create threads in the Review Section.

• Like 2

I thought about that after I posted. I forgot you guys were the only ones who could create threads in the RTM section. 

• Like 1