CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

It's nothing gigantic, but it's not awful either. It's ahead of TASM1. That alone is enough to keep 250 well in play. And it's not going to get clobbered by TDKR on its 3rd weekend. Though we all hope Godzilla will be gigantic.

Speaking of most hated film of the year on this forum, Godzilla feels like the opposite. Seems like everyone wants to jump on the Godzilla bandwagon.

It's not going to get clobbered by TDKR, but considering this is compounded by volume of blockbuster releases (Godzilla + X-Men and Maleficient in the coming days can hurt quite a bit), this will take its own toll. Also, no summer weekdays.

• Like 4

With the WOM it's getting (it's funny that I liked it and many others hated it), a 2.35X might be in play.

I have no regrets about not going to prom tonight....this will be much more fun...

Maybe my school is weird, but isn't Prom usually on a Saturday?

And why are you skipping?

Maybe my school is weird, but isn't Prom usually on a Saturday?And why are you skipping?

Nah, prom for us is on a Friday.Only a third of the senior house is actually attending today's prom, according to the principal.Costs too much, and none of my friends are going.

This Tim Riggins fellow over at SHH is a real douche.  He makes no sense in about 90% of his posts.  I kind of want to sign up again just to tease him.

• Like 3

Please do!!!!!!

No, I'm at the library right now.  It's not worth it just to bug him.  Gotta go soon.

• Like 1

It would be worth it to just say "Hey Tim Riggins, you're an idiot. Oh and by the way...C. Lee....learn how to speak properly."

Posted Image

• Like 2