Films

Wednesday Numbers. THE AMAZING YOU NEED TO GO AND SEE OTHER WOMAN- 1.2M, TASM2- 4.1M

green mile would be better if it wasn't 5 hours long. I think at least one of those hours was devoted to how much tom hanks' dick hurt when he pees. 

But that was a central part of the movie.  If his dick didn't get cured, he never would have known Coffee was innocent.

green mile would be better if it wasn't 5 hours long. I think at least one of those hours was devoted to how much tom hanks' dick hurt when he pees. 

NSFW(just in case)

Posted Image

• Like 3

hooray? 

I think Green Mile could have been 4 hours and it still would have been good.  

If you didn't feel it, no worries, not everyone likes the classics.  

• Like 1

I think Green Mile could have been 4 hours and it still would have been good.  

If you didn't feel it, no worries, not everyone likes the classics.  

I agree. Some people don't even like TDKR.

• Like 6

Pulp Fiction has the ballsiest screenplay ever written.  The film is also brilliant beyond brilliant.

• Like 3

Just saw this trending on Facebook. You have to feel sorry for her 

You feel sorry for someone who is an idiot? She could have won if she said "Bee" and "Debt", how do you get shutout there?

Empire, that video is funny but those questions were some bullshit. Most were really one-answer questions.

Nope, she could have won if she said "Bee" and "Debt@, those are the next logical answers. Edited by Bishop54

Empire, that video is funny but those questions were some bullshit. Most were really one-answer questions.

Yeah, that is true. A lot of people would have had as much trouble as she did. 

• Like 2

You feel sorry for someone who is an idiot? She could have won if she said "Bee" and "Debt", how do you get shutout there?

Hey man, some people freak under the pressure. Your whole family watching, the looming, dominant presence of Steve Harvey breathing down your neck...

• Like 1