Films

Wednesday Numbers. THE AMAZING YOU NEED TO GO AND SEE OTHER WOMAN- 1.2M, TASM2- 4.1M

From the looks of it, TASM2 is basically following Thor 2 in terms of daily increases and drops.

If that keeps up through the weekend, it will make:

4.1 Thursday

12.17 Friday

19.5 Saturday

10.9 Sunday

42M Weekend. This is the best case scenario for the movie right now.

If it follows Cap, it would get 10.5, 15.6, 10.4 = 36.8M.

It won't follow captain america. It will fall harder on Thursday and will have a worst hold so I think 35M weekend.

It won't follow captain america. It will fall harder on Thursday and will have a worst hold so I think 35M weekend.

It is playing like a family movie from the 6 days we have seen so far. The Friday and Saturday increases are going to be significantly better than Cap 2 IMO. The Thursday may drop a bit more. We will know for sure this weekend. Currently, I am splitting the difference between Thor 2 and Cap 2 type weekend, and saying it ends up with a 38.5M take.

It is playing like a family movie from the 6 days we have seen so far. The Friday and Saturday increases are going to be significantly better than Cap 2 IMO. The Thursday may drop a bit more. We will know for sure this weekend. Currently, I am splitting the difference between Thor 2 and Cap 2 type weekend, and saying it ends up with a 38.5M take.

sounds about right, 58% drop. would have been higher if were not skewing towards family and had better weekdays.

TASM2 is dropping faster than the self-esteem of a 16-year old high school nerd who's just been told to fuck off by the hottest girl in school.

But in TASM world, the hottest girl in school actually said yes to his laughable attempt at asking her out.

• Like 9

TASM2 is dropping faster than the self-esteem of a 16-year old high school nerd who's just been told to fuck off by the hottest girl in school.

He (and this movie) should have known better. 

EDIT: Pink wins this round.

Edited by RichWS

SO WILL SPIDER-MAN BE BEATEN BY NEIGHBORS, THE 2014 AMERICAN COMEDY DIRECTED BY NICHOLAS STOLLER AND WRITTEN BY ANDREW COHEN AND BRENDAN O'BRIEN THIS WEEKEND?

FIND OUT...

36 HOURS FROM NOW

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

Even though I'm an American (GASP), I think I'll refer to Neighbors as Neighbours from now on. Try that out and see how it feels.

Rich, Godzilla next week. Friday Lincoln Square. 

• Like 1