Films

Wednesday Numbers. THE AMAZING YOU NEED TO GO AND SEE OTHER WOMAN- 1.2M, TASM2- 4.1M

I watch it pretty much every night.  The fast money questions are often bullshit questions.  18 should be easy to get but they certainly load them at times.  And this one was more than difficult.

• Like 3

Hey man, some people freak under the pressure. Your whole family watching, the looming, dominant presence of Steve Harvey breathing down your neck...

All while whispering in her ear, "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man"...

• Like 2

Empire, that video is funny but those questions were some bullshit. Most were really one-answer questions.

One obvious answer with the second one needing you to think a lot under pressure. She is not a bad player obviously since she got all the top answers, but wasted 5 seconds doing that, just that thinking of alternatives under pressure is sometimes not easy.

• Like 1

I watch it pretty much every night.  The fast money questions are often bullshit questions.  18 should be easy to get but they certainly load them at times.  And this one was more than difficult.

Bee and debt baumer. Tattoo that shit to your knuckles.

• Like 3

And sometimes I think it's predetermined who they're giving the money too.  

And the young woman, the one in the pink dress, she's super hot but she's also fruitier than a Christmas nut cake.  I'd be afraid to date her.  

• Like 2

She couldn't get 1 point, that's nearly impossible...she couldn't even have an answer for a noisy insect.

She did have answers, but they were already taken.

Bee and debt baumer. Tattoo that shit to your knuckles.

Yea, with the timer looming, Steve Harvey's arm around you and pressure of a countdown.

• Like 1

And the young woman, the one in the pink dress, she's super hot but she's also fruitier than a Christmas nut cake.  I'd be afraid to date her.  

I'm picking this as my ultimate Baumer quote.

Edited by RichWS
  • Like 1

I'm picking this has my ultimate Baumer quote.

Seriously.  When she comes up to play the regular questions, she's leaning over, bowing, face towards the ground, hand on the podium, rocking back and forth like she just snorted coke and chased it with Red Bull.  Then when her family wins a round, she screams like a pregnant mule.  And then there's the body bumping, the fist pumping....seriously, I bet she's like Michelle from American Pie, in bed.  "Same my name bitch!  Say it!!"

• Like 2

Seriously.  When she comes up to play the regular questions, she's leaning over, bowing, face towards the ground, hand on the podium, rocking back and forth like she just snorted coke and chased it with Red Bull.  Then when her family wins a round, she screams like a pregnant mule.  And then there's the body bumping, the fist pumping....seriously, I bet she's like Michelle from American Pie, in bed.  "Same my name bitch!  Say it!!"

:popcorn:

Tell me more.

there's a gameshow called pointless in the uk that I watch religiously. It's kinda like that I guess. Except the question will be something more specific like name a tom cruise film, and whoever names the most obscure one that got like 0 points or whatever wins. I always ace the film questions. Suck at everything else.

• Like 1