Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

DHD's genius:

"it’s(Neighbors) playing incredibly strong and it could even get up to $45M, according to some distribs … if so, can’t see Spidey holding onto the No. 1 spot. Looks like Spidey will perform in the high $30M’s. Like I said before, it will depend on Friday’s numbers."

No shit... :rofl: 

• Like 8

neighbors will do knocked up numbers (has the potential to do adjusted to inflation "knocked up" numbers, but 22 jump street will eat into it).

Movie was awesome.

Edited by samsha22

I can't concentrate on numbers. My two little dogs escaped today and I've been out looking for them. Only problem is they got out of the house middle of the day, and we didn't find out until the evening. Tomorrow's agenda: visit local shelters, prowl the area, and (I guess) make "Missing" signs. :(

• Like 2

I can't concentrate on numbers. My two little dogs escaped today and I've been out looking for them. Only problem is they got out of the house middle of the day, and we didn't find out until the evening. Tomorrow's agenda: visit local shelters, prowl the area, and (I guess) make "Missing" signs. :(

That sucks.  :(

I really hope you can find them. 

You should have put those signs up already. I wouldn't wait. I know its late dude, but you never know.

1). Neighbors (UNI), 3,279 theaters / $17M to $18.5M Fri. / 3-day cume: $45M+ to $47M / Wk 1

2). The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (SONY) 4,324 theaters (0) / $10.1M Fri. / 3-day cume: $37M to $39M (-56%) / Total cume: $147.8M / Wk 2

3). The Other Woman (FOX), 3,306 theaters (+68) / $2.8M Fri. / 3-day cume: $9M (-37%) / Total cume: $61.5M / Wk 3

4). Heaven Is For Real (SONY),  3,048 theaters (+118) / $2M to $2.2M Fri. / 3-day cume: $5.8M (-30%) / Total cume: $74M / Wk 4

5). Rio 2 (FOX), 2,973  theaters (-341) / $1.4M Fri. / 3-day cume: $5.8M (-25%) / Total cume: $113.5M / Wk 5

6). Captain America: The Winter Soldier (DIS), 2,701 theaters (-478) / $1.4M Fri. / 3-day cume: $5.4M (-30%) / Total cume: $244.8M / Wk 6

7). Legends of Oz: Dorothy’s Return (FREE), 2,525 theaters / $925K Fri. / 3-day cume: $3.9M /Wk 1

8). Moms’ Night Out (SONY), 1,044 theaters / $1.1M Fri. / 3-day cume: $3.8M / Wk 1

9). Brick Mansions (REL), 2,647 theaters (0) / $465K Fri. / 3-day cume: $1.6M (-57%) / Total cume: $18.5M / Wk 3

9). Divergent (LGF), 1,639 theaters (-427) / $M Fri. / 3-day cume: $2.1M (-40%) / Total cume: $142.6M / Wk 8

NOTEWORTHY: The Chef (OPRD), 6 theaters / $53K Fri. / Per screen average: $8,833 / 3-day cume: $187K / Wk 1

http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/box-office-neighbors-vs-amazing-spiderman-2/

Edited by a2k
  • Like 14

sorry to hear that