Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

Be gentle, it's my first time. So would you folks say that ASM2 is the Sony equivalent of BATMAN AND ROBIN, or is it not quite as bad as that? I'm not talking about the quality of the movie itself, but the box office performance.

Edited by BatClooney
  • Like 2

Be gentle, it's my first time. So would you folks say that ASM2 is the Sony equivalent of BATMAN AND ROBIN, or is it not quite as bad as that? I'm not talking about the quality of the movie itself, but the box office performance.

Welcome to the forums.  :)

As far as your question, I haven't seen ASM2, so I can't answer it.  :mellow:

Welcome! :)

In terms of box-office performance (to date)? Sure, it's not a bad analogy. I think that B+R had such bad reviews, though, that people were moderately impressed that it managed to open as big as it did. So it didn't have the stigma of poorly performing (in terms of the opening weekend, at least).

Is that place that good or is it popular because its known?

It's always crowded, but I think moreso from infamy and tourist traffic. Most locals don't consider it that awesome.

From Thought Catalog's "35 Things Only Real Angelinos Know About L.A.":

30. Pink’s hot dogs are wildly overrated and rarely eaten by Angelenos. But, Astroburger is another story. I’d fight a radioactive bear for one of their buffalo burgers.

:lol:

Edited by Telemachos