A Marvel Fanboy

The Disney Thread | Happy 90th to Donald Duck!

12 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Because they cannot film anything. Echo, Loki, and Agatha are done shooting.

I didn’t write that well. 
Back when, I would’ve wanted them focusing on more She-Hulk or overpaying Oscar Isaac to get more MK. 
I usually hate the argument against obscure characters because obscure characters can work. I think Echo and Agatha had a chance to click, but they didn’t. 

• ...wtf 1

34 minutes ago, Bob Train said:

Reading the comments when Iger came back is funny now. Fast-forward a year later and he has done nothing to course-correct Disney. Really nothing different than what Chapek was different.

Normally in Hollywood execs are cut slack for the first  18 months since almost all the product coming out was greenlit by their predecesosrs  but Iger is not getting the slack.

Let's face it, a lot of people here have bene waiting for Disney t have a setback.

And  I would take this guy's attacks on Iger more seriosly if he was not a Zaslev fanboy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Elio and Inside Out get shifted to the summer and fall respectively, much less optimistic about the strikes ending anytime soon than I was two weeks ago. They might've gotten their VA work in but they still might need last minute edits, and if WDA can't have their movie ready by next year Disney doesn't lose anything with their usual summer/fall strategy.

Wish is likely staying put at this point though. The film's done and they seem to be starting the marketing campaign in earnest. I expect a new trailer around this convention. 

Edited by AniNate
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2023 at 10:51 PM, Willowra said:

The Disney+ Hotstar price in Indonesia will increase from the current $13 per year to $52.4 per year from October 3. People are complaining about the recent price hike in the US, but this is a whole other level hike lol

Source Disney+ Hotstar indonesia

How are you going to hike your prices by 300% in one sitting? :hahaha: