baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

How many people over predicted Million Dollar Arm? :DSubliminal message in the title?

I had it doing 15M on OW but it wasn't able to reach that. I see good legs, tho. It should stay flat over the 4 day weekend.

Smart move by WB unlike Sony to just go for normal Sunday drop. :D Also Rth only 135K off on Saturday estimate. :worthy:

Lol that's exactly what I predicted! I think the actuals are going to be a bit higher cause of the canadian holiday.

FOX will make absolute certain their movie is #1 for Memorial Day Weekend, otherwise, it'll feel pretty much like the end of X-MEN or I guess I should say, suffer from SPIDER-MAN fatigue.. GODZILLA and The AVENGERS is pretty much where it's at in 2014.. X-MEN had it's time and place, plus how many WOLVERINE movies have audiences had to sit through???

And on that note, it's been a long night, so it's bed time now and GODZILLA tonight at the 7:30PM show.. It's like a show time every hour, on the hour.. B)  -_-

Godzilla is going to open to less than Captain America and pretty much on par with ASM2 all of a sudden it's where it's at in 2014?  

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 2

Everything that has happened this summer has been expected imo, it's been a predictable summer so far.

Neighbors and Godzilla did not open to where people thought they would.

• Like 5

Neighbors and Godzilla did not open to where people thought they would.

Apparently they did because 2 or 3 people predicted it. In other news, Avengers's run was boring and predictable because BKB saw it coming. It doesn't matter that he is an insane fanboy that predicted both Thor 2 and CA2 to make 400M.

• Like 4